Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Teranoid wrote:217 rep from exalted with Golden Lotus after dailies...

Not trying to one up you or anything... but I'm now sitting at 20970 / 21000 Revered after dailies. Guess I'll cap it out after the reset (if I can knock them out before servers go down... since AC/SP usually take priority.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 pm

I absolutely despise the process for trying to dispute something on my credit report. I've tried calling (and either don't have the proper information, the dispute I'm trying to make "can't be done over the phone" or they're closed), I've tried an online dispute, but since none of the companies seem to have my correct information, I'm unable to get through enough of the process to actually make the claim.

Additionally, I'm apparently supposed to have some 10-digit number at the top of my credit report to help them locate the proper info (that doesn't actually exist on either of the two I've completed today or any of the previous ones) with a valid phone number to "speak to a live person" according to their FAQ.

I've tried getting my mom/dad to clear it up on their end (something is showing on my report that is actually my dad's issue, and was never supposed to show on his report anyway.) So far it's been cleared up with Experian and TransUnion (without any help on my end)... but Equifax is apparently too stupid to realize that I'm not my dad and I have no way to contact them to tell them as much... (and I've been trying for over a freaking year!)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/endrant
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenrìr » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 am

Skye1013 wrote:

Not trying to one up you or anything... but I'm now sitting at 20970 / 21000 Revered after dailies. Guess I'll cap it out after the reset (if I can knock them out before servers go down... since AC/SP usually take priority.)

Or you could go farm a key.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 am

I tried that when I ended at a little over 20k last night. Spent about an hour killing Mogu. It didn't work, didn't find any. I haven't had a key in weeks.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby JoeBravo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 am

shit, meet fan.
*blllrrrllllrrrrlllbb*
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby jere » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 am

Well the day before yesterday, I hit 199XX rep with Golden Lotus. Mind you, I have only gotten one key the whole time I have been rep grinding with them. Yesterday evening, I log on to go do my last set of dailies when my wife hollers at me that she needs help killing Scritch (rare elite), so I fly over there first and kill him for her. I end up winning a peace pipe thing that when I click on it gives me 1000 rep with everyone (bringing me to 209XX with GL). I go to knock out one of the first quests, and what do I loot on the last Quillen that I kill for the quest I picked, but my 2nd key. I think someone is messing with me.
jere

Postby Astronomic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 am

LFR Tank queues being 45mins long.
You can have my gold for free, The mobs of elywnn forest are holding on to it.
Astronomic

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 am

At least the queue system lets you queue for other things while you wait now. Slight improvement. I've taken to pet battling during my 15 min queues. Can also do Scenarios and probably PvP, too. Dunno about 5 mans.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Teranoid » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

Fenrìr wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:

Or you could go farm a key.

The drop rate for those keys has been nerfed into oblivion. I got like 3 the first 2 days I did dailies and I haven't seen one in weeks.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:17 am

The keys were nerfed, along with the sky shards.

Yesterday they also nerfed the turtles that were dicussed here as a way to farm turtle meat. (Thankfully, I ground out nearly 2 levels on them over the weekend before the nerf). However, I flew over them last night, and they all appeared to still be there, so either it needs a restart, or just the respawn is slower.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:08 am

Shadopan achieves that are completely broken.

Quest credit disappearing.. not getting credit when fulfilling the requirements.

I hate these dailies enough without having to deal with the bullshit of spending 30 minutes trying to not get hit by Cheng Bo, killing him and not getting credit for it in the achievement. Fix your shit Blizzard.

Oh yeah I didn't get credit for the Vale achieve either when I hit exalted. Joy.
Teranoid

Postby Amshel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 am

went to class and my campus has no power so no class

oi oioioi lemme just wait for the bus and take another 1 1/2 hours to get home, yay
Amshel

Postby twinkfist » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 am

friends talked me into raiding again. log on last night for my first night of raiding. already logged on about 2 hours before to get skype...learn that thing...and then buy potions.

show up 10 minutes before raid...30 minutes after we are supposed to be raiding...i supposed it was called because no one was logging on.

and the horseman's helm still eludes me since wrath.

i'll get my warrior to level 89 and it will drop the first day i go...i'm sure of it.
twinkfist

Postby twinkfist » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 am

oh, and Marvel Comics for changing Nova from Richard Rider to Sam Alexander....really? he had to ask his mom if it was okay to join the Avengers.

f you sam alexander...f you marvel.
twinkfist

Postby djlar » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Horseman's mount eludes me since TBC.... and when I really need the swords they won't drop... (I think I sharded/deleted several last year)

maybe even worst that the bag only contains candy, nothing else.. 2 toons = 12 runs zero stuff
djlar

PreviousNext

Return to General