Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 am

Rhiannon wrote:
Mozen wrote:Ouch. That is really keyboard smashing stuff. Why the hell would they do that? Did the want so desperately to make sure every single player had the same dailies?

The only reason I can think of is something tied to the treasure chest from the end of the dailies quest line. Maybe there was some exploit back in beta?

Well for Vale at least different quests can happen in the same place but in different phases/with different mobs up, so it's probably to avoid a situation where people are unable to complete quests due to that phase not being currently active.

Except that the Tol Barad dailies were like that (in the bg area) - although the area wasn't phased, you were still locked out of some of the underground areas but still kept the quests in your log.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:00 am

Skye1013 wrote:We've been discussing that in the Missed Memo thread. I had a completed daily for AC (the bully quest) get removed just as I was about to go turn it in.

Heh, this is the second time I've missed reading something important in that thread... what a fitting title for that thread.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Got lucky, the Mast/Haste epic ring dropped in SH.

Why a frustration? Got called out by a Warrior, and no amount of explanation got him to admit it could be a decent drop for me.

Like my guildie healer said, he got smashed constantly on the Herod wannabee, so it probably was in better hands that way, though :p
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Feeling these bonus coins are a joke... 11 rolls in LFR, 10 gold and 1 item from it... Some boots. To bad the quest reward from Sha of Anger was better...
Andurin

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 am

Andurin wrote:Feeling these bonus coins are a joke... 11 rolls in LFR, 10 gold and 1 item from it... Some boots. To bad the quest reward from Sha of Anger was better...

I'm quite pleased with the boots I got from spirit kings bonus roll tyvm. :P
frustration: evening of what feels like no progress on elegon 10N. kept trying to push 1st phase with 2 adds max, but kept failing (~1,5% boss hp short of a transition when 3rd add starts to spawn). things went downhill from there fast.
Last edited by JoeBravo on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Teranoid » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 am

217 rep from exalted with Golden Lotus after dailies..

Edit: which means at least from what I'm gathering from the posts on the forums the stupid exalted neck quest isn't available until the day AFTER you hit exalted. Joy.
Teranoid

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 am

Think what I saw was that you can't start the quest chain if you've finished the dailies for that day; if you get it on your first couple quests you might be ok.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 am

I just hit exalted with GL today, and could easily do the neck quest in one go. Don't know if its been hotfixed or what, but questgiver was at the Golden Pagoda when I returned.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Teranoid » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 am

Well that's good to hear. Was pretty apprehensive given that this morning I spent HALF AN HOUR trying to do one of the Shado-pan daily achieves to not take any damage during the quest finished it without even being targeted by a mob and still didn't get credit.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 am

Andurin wrote:Feeling these bonus coins are a joke... 11 rolls in LFR, 10 gold and 1 item from it... Some boots. To bad the quest reward from Sha of Anger was better...

I'm running 40-50% loot on the rolls sofar I think, it's all RNG, sadly.

Also...

Make sure you are rolling only on bosses that have loot for you. I've seen a few ranting about the rolls with the impression that it's one huge loot table, which it's not. Don't roll on bosses that don't have anything for you. (Hint, tokens are much better spend on Sha or Galleon once you have a few LFR items).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/italian-court-convicts-7-no-quake-warning-153822654.html

as someone studying geology (hopefully)
this makes my head hurt

there is no way to predict earthquakes, and it scares me that someone actually prosecuted on that basis
signs can change daily, even minute by minute, and all they can say is one is imminent, not this is when it will happen
just like avalanches or volcanoes, all you can say is HEY there are very strong signs of one happening in the near future!
be smart and go away until it does! dont be a fucking dumbass and wait here to die!

and this is if there IS advance warning

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:35 pm

bldavis wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/italian-court-convicts-7-no-quake-warning-153822654.html

this makes my head hurt

there is no way to predict earthquakes, and it scares me that someone actually prosecuted on that basis
signs can change daily, even minute by minute, and all they can say is one is imminent, not this is when it will happen
just like avalanches or volcanoes, all you can say is HEY there are very strong signs of one happening in the near future!
be smart and go away until it does! dont be a fucking dumbass and wait here to die!

or you can buy real estate in arizona and nevada and wait for the big one and then cash in when your property is now beachfront =P

Also disappointed no one has used
regarding this issue
Last edited by Klaudandus on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:35 pm

bldavis wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/italian-court-convicts-7-no-quake-warning-153822654.html

this makes my head hurt

And as someone who studied geology, there are no real indicators, as all the indicators are measured in decades at least.

Vulcanology, now there you have some real indicators, and even then, stuff doesn't happen on schedule.

halabar

Postby halabar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Klaudandus wrote:or you can buy real estate in arizona and nevada and wait for the big one and then cash in when your property is now beachfront =P

You do that.. the new beachfront property will be in Palm Springs, in a few million years.

halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

halabar wrote:

this makes my head hurt

And as someone who studied geology, there are no real indicators, as all the indicators are measured in decades at least.

Vulcanology, now there you have some real indicators, and even then, stuff doesn't happen on schedule.

that was exactly my point

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General