Page 1066 of 1320

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 am
by KysenMurrin
Have they hotfixed it yet? Pipe is being nerfed to 100 rep for the gear factions and 1000 to the rest.

It is pretty annoying. Tillers goes faster because there are so many rep sources, but Klaxxi is slooow. There are things Blizz could have made it easier with - Guo-Lai Cache Keys open chests with Golden Lotus rep tokens inside, but they're phased out below Revered; and Dread Amber Shards (250 rep for 20) would be great if the drop rate wasn't so low as to be unfarmable.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 am
by Amshel
I got 1050 to all reps (excluding Black Prince) last night.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am
by KysenMurrin
Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 am
by Passionario
KysenMurrin wrote:Have they hotfixed it yet? Pipe is being nerfed to 100 rep for the gear factions and 1000 to the rest.


They reverted that change and slapped a 7 day cooldown on the pipe instead.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 am
by Amshel
KysenMurrin wrote:Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.

wanna be ...................... friends?

Image

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am
by Fenrìr
wowhead being down......lame....

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 am
by Fenrìr
KysenMurrin wrote:Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.



Yes, it requires two people to summon the dude to kill. I haven't exactly figured out what causes it to be available though. I think it may be a time of day/night.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:47 am
by valura
Our server is dead :(

At least if you believe the ranting of some of the self proclaimed "hardcore raiding guilds" that find the +/-500 geared/experienced players on horde side not to meet their standards, because they either only have normal/LFR experience or are not willing/able to raid 4-5 nights a week for 4-5 hours...

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 am
by Treck
So blizzard just said "We let US get an extra reset if they wanted, but lets fix it so EU cant have the same opportunity, gear is to random anyway to make any real differance"

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 am
by valura
Treck wrote:So blizzard just said "We let US get an extra reset if they wanted, but lets fix it so EU cant have the same opportunity, gear is to random anyway to make any real differance"


*signals everybody to move along*
"Nothing to see here, people."

Hey, Blizzard decided along time ago that US servers appearently need all the support they can get in order to secure World Firsts, even if it includes postponing non-US patches/fixes/updates.

/sarcasm off

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 am
by Klaudandus

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 am
by Nikachelle
Sagara wrote:After having been Raid lead 4 years and being the only one KNOWING the fights coming in, I just can't get why people wouldn't want to spend 15 minutes to avoid that feeling (and the RL's ulcer).

For raids, I get it. But for dungeons? I don't think I've ever looked up a dungeon strat before going in. Not like it matters anyway - shit's too easy.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am
by Nikachelle
KysenMurrin wrote:100? Which ones are those? (I haven't been paying attention, but noticed Klaxxi gives relatively low 143 per.)

I've already started feeling burned out on dailies, so started not doing them all every day...

I've barely got time to get home from work and do my dailies before the daily reset, never mind running a dungeon. I really do love rep grinds, but this is insane.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am
by Forgrim
frustration: the feeling that 25 man is harder than ten man. i'm just venting.

f feng.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 am
by Sagara
Nikachelle wrote:
Sagara wrote:After having been Raid lead 4 years and being the only one KNOWING the fights coming in, I just can't get why people wouldn't want to spend 15 minutes to avoid that feeling (and the RL's ulcer).

For raids, I get it. But for dungeons? I don't think I've ever looked up a dungeon strat before going in. Not like it matters anyway - shit's too easy.


I'm just a bit OCD for those things :-p

Hell I just read the entire Journal for MoP dungeons while our mailboxes are compacting (9Go mailbox ahoy \o/)

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 am
by halabar
KysenMurrin wrote:Have they hotfixed it yet? Pipe is being nerfed to 100 rep for the gear factions and 1000 to the rest.

It is pretty annoying. Tillers goes faster because there are so many rep sources, but Klaxxi is slooow. There are things Blizz could have made it easier with - Guo-Lai Cache Keys open chests with Golden Lotus rep tokens inside, but they're phased out below Revered; and Dread Amber Shards (250 rep for 20) would be great if the drop rate wasn't so low as to be unfarmable.


Is that why I opened the cache yesterday and found nothing inside?.. that blows.

Klaxxi to honored is fast enough, unless you are a BS not seeing what the real rush is. I got Klaxxi to honored the first day, and I still didn't finish the zone (damn toungeless Mushan)>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 am
by benebarba
Not knowing who is going to be logging back in after MOP's drop and not having a target for when we wanted to start raiding this tier (we're a pretty casual bunch, so I didn't expect to be raiding week 1 or even 2 - but we haven't even done guild 5-mans yet).

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 am
by benebarba
Sagara wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Sagara wrote:After having been Raid lead 4 years and being the only one KNOWING the fights coming in, I just can't get why people wouldn't want to spend 15 minutes to avoid that feeling (and the RL's ulcer).

For raids, I get it. But for dungeons? I don't think I've ever looked up a dungeon strat before going in. Not like it matters anyway - shit's too easy.


I'm just a bit OCD for those things :-p

Hell I just read the entire Journal for MoP dungeons while our mailboxes are compacting (9Go mailbox ahoy \o/)


I am too - it's what makes new dungeons so annoying at first for me: 1) I want to know the basics before going in and 2) I have given up LFD pugging (and we'll see if I ever tank an LFR run). So by the time I can get people together, I've either got to convince them to do a specific dungeon (no RDF loot), try to memorize all of the basic strats for all the available dungeons or look it up when we zone in and make people wait.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:12 am
by Treck
valura wrote:
Treck wrote:So blizzard just said "We let US get an extra reset if they wanted, but lets fix it so EU cant have the same opportunity, gear is to random anyway to make any real differance"


*signals everybody to move along*
"Nothing to see here, people."

Hey, Blizzard decided along time ago that US servers appearently need all the support they can get in order to secure World Firsts, even if it includes postponing non-US patches/fixes/updates.

/sarcasm off

that statement is a joke, and we like it cause while it's not true at all, us guilds still don't manage.
my frustration this time is (just like before) blizzards inability to be consistant.
I know people give us crap for the lfr deal, but having killed bosses multiple times the first week, that's ok? without giving the others the same opportunity.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 am
by Flex
jeez, 5.1 will be hitting the PTR soonish

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 am
by Era
Treck wrote:that statement is a joke, and we like it cause while it's not true at all, us guilds still don't manage.
my frustration this time is (just like before) blizzards inability to be consistant.
I know people give us crap for the lfr deal, but having killed bosses multiple times the first week, that's ok? without giving the others the same opportunity.


They're just trying to add some realism. You know, with how real life is all grindy and unfair - so that when you come home from work/school and the media stops peppering you with the grim injustices of the world, you can continue your mortal toils in-game! Next patch will include a voting system where the players vote on who gets the world firsts.

Image

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am
by Klaudandus
Flex wrote:jeez, 5.1 will be hitting the PTR soonish


nothing wrong with that, if i recall correctly, vanilla had tons of patches...

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 am
by KysenMurrin
halabar wrote:Klaxxi to honored is fast enough, unless you are a BS not seeing what the real rush is. I got Klaxxi to honored the first day, and I still didn't finish the zone (damn toungeless Mushan)>

Yeah, Honored is fast - you get it from finishing the zone. Revered is not. BS gets nothing special above Honored, so dunno what you mean there, but I'm still after unlocknig the valor legs and belts, and the scorpion mount...

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am
by bldavis
Era wrote:
Treck wrote:that statement is a joke, and we like it cause while it's not true at all, us guilds still don't manage.
my frustration this time is (just like before) blizzards inability to be consistant.
I know people give us crap for the lfr deal, but having killed bosses multiple times the first week, that's ok? without giving the others the same opportunity.


They're just trying to add some realism. You know, with how real life is all grindy and unfair - so that when you come home from work/school and the media stops peppering you with the grim injustices of the world, you can continue your mortal toils in-game! Next patch will include a voting system where the players vote on who gets the world firsts.

Image

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!


oh sorry just practicing

Re: Post your Frustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:22 am
by bldavis
KysenMurrin wrote:
halabar wrote:Klaxxi to honored is fast enough, unless you are a BS not seeing what the real rush is. I got Klaxxi to honored the first day, and I still didn't finish the zone (damn toungeless Mushan)>

Yeah, Honored is fast - you get it from finishing the zone. Revered is not. BS gets nothing special above Honored, so dunno what you mean there, but I'm still after unlocknig the valor legs and belts, and the scorpion mount...

463 gun at exalted says hi!
and since we are delaying raiding for a month to make sure everyone is leveled and ready, i should have just enough time to get it!