Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby JoeBravo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 am

gaining the shado-pan dailies at a quarter past midnight didn't do my sleep schedule any good.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Amshel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 am

A good bunch of the Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, Tillers, and maybe Anglers but I can't remember are what you said, 143, but I rounded down because it's not even 150.

I even used that Hozen Peace Pipe for 1k rep to all reps and it still feels like I didn't do shit.
Amshel

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 am

Have they hotfixed it yet? Pipe is being nerfed to 100 rep for the gear factions and 1000 to the rest.

It is pretty annoying. Tillers goes faster because there are so many rep sources, but Klaxxi is slooow. There are things Blizz could have made it easier with - Guo-Lai Cache Keys open chests with Golden Lotus rep tokens inside, but they're phased out below Revered; and Dread Amber Shards (250 rep for 20) would be great if the drop rate wasn't so low as to be unfarmable.
Last edited by KysenMurrin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Amshel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 am

I got 1050 to all reps (excluding Black Prince) last night.
Amshel

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am

Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Passionario » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Have they hotfixed it yet? Pipe is being nerfed to 100 rep for the gear factions and 1000 to the rest.

They reverted that change and slapped a 7 day cooldown on the pipe instead.
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Amshel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.

wanna be ...................... friends?

Amshel

Postby Fenrìr » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

wowhead being down......lame....
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Fenrìr » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Oh, and I found an extra Klaxxi daily the other day that I didn't know about, but I think it requires two people. In the Gurthani ruins area (with the spiders), there's a place with a green and a red rune on the ground - you /lie on green and /kneel on red to summon a mob that drops a quest item. Pretty sure it was daily, it rewarded valor.

Yes, it requires two people to summon the dude to kill. I haven't exactly figured out what causes it to be available though. I think it may be a time of day/night.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby valura » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:47 am

Our server is dead :(

At least if you believe the ranting of some of the self proclaimed "hardcore raiding guilds" that find the +/-500 geared/experienced players on horde side not to meet their standards, because they either only have normal/LFR experience or are not willing/able to raid 4-5 nights a week for 4-5 hours...
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Treck » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 am

So blizzard just said "We let US get an extra reset if they wanted, but lets fix it so EU cant have the same opportunity, gear is to random anyway to make any real differance"
Treck

Postby valura » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 am

Treck wrote:So blizzard just said "We let US get an extra reset if they wanted, but lets fix it so EU cant have the same opportunity, gear is to random anyway to make any real differance"

*signals everybody to move along*
"Nothing to see here, people."

Hey, Blizzard decided along time ago that US servers appearently need all the support they can get in order to secure World Firsts, even if it includes postponing non-US patches/fixes/updates.

/sarcasm off
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 am

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 am

Sagara wrote:After having been Raid lead 4 years and being the only one KNOWING the fights coming in, I just can't get why people wouldn't want to spend 15 minutes to avoid that feeling (and the RL's ulcer).

For raids, I get it. But for dungeons? I don't think I've ever looked up a dungeon strat before going in. Not like it matters anyway - shit's too easy.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 am

KysenMurrin wrote:100? Which ones are those? (I haven't been paying attention, but noticed Klaxxi gives relatively low 143 per.)

I've already started feeling burned out on dailies, so started not doing them all every day...

I've barely got time to get home from work and do my dailies before the daily reset, never mind running a dungeon. I really do love rep grinds, but this is insane.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General