Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Amirya wrote:Hey, I'm there too.

My current? My own damn fault I stayed up until 230am to hit level 90, because ^he^ brought out my competitive nature.

me?
:?
:twisted:

(btw ami, when i went to bed, i was only 4 bars in :P)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby culhag » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 pm

I'm not really motivated to level up.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Amirya wrote:Hey, I'm there too.

My current? My own damn fault I stayed up until 230am to hit level 90, because ^he^ brought out my competitive nature.

Oh, sure, you'll compete with him, but not with me? :P

As for the reps, I have no idea which rewards I want, but made sure to cap out OotCS, and since it didn't really take much effort, Lorewalkers. Currently working on Golden Lotus (though the achievement for doing all the quests in the Vale confuses me, since I have the final one, but none of the others?)

My biggest problem with some of the reps is that it takes so long to raise them. I'd be perfectly happy running quests non-stop if it meant I could finish them in a few days (see: OotCS, collecting eggs.) Feeling like I need to log in every day to make sure it doesn't take even longer to cap them is what annoys me more than anything.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

My excuse for not competing with you anymore is I got lagged behind during the writing of my school paper (that's when you overtook me).

Plus, I don't think you ever logged off since hitting 87. I did. :P
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:54 pm

bldavis wrote:my main frustration is the stupid bugged npc i have to kill for my last in the last chain to finish the Steppes

Oh you mean the one where you summon those guys from the pools?

Yeah that's broke on my server as well. Put in a ticket and got a generic "we'll go back to our lab and play around with the squirrels to see if the one powering that quest is stuck in the wheel" response. Not expecting it to be fixed till downtime.
Teranoid

Postby Amirya » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah, that one. The quest npc was sitting midair in front of the three pool-guy thingies, with 1 health, evading ranged attacks, but taking damage with melee (my mage hit him with a staff a la Jaina) and remaining forever at 1 health.

It was great fun when you had 2 Horde and 3 Alliance in a row, just staring at him, pondering the mystery of how he managed to sit like that midair.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:13 pm

LOL

We've just applied a hotfix that removes the faction requirements for Justice gear.

Shado-Pan and August Celestial factions will no longer require Golden Lotus faction to purchase this gear. This will allow players who have reached level 90 to have additional sources of item level (ilevel) 450 gear to progress into the Dungeon Finder Heroic dungeons more readily.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759237078#1
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm

I was either very lucky in getting that one finished before it broke, or somehow completed the zone without it. Though it's possible I sped through the quests a bit too quickly, because I still have no idea which quest you're talking about >.<.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Epimer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

I decided to main switch to monk partly because our other full time tank is a paladin, partly because our tier tokens were quite crowded, and partly for better loot distribution in our raid group generally (and also because I wanted to - I'm not martyring myself here).

Now the other tank doesn't want to raid full time. Our holy paladin has gone casual. Our off-spec holy paladin has switched to dual DPS shaman. Two priests have gone AWOL. We have a new rogue. Our warrior DPS has switched to monk DPS.

So despite my good intentions, we now have ZERO full time raiders wanting tank plate, ZERO use for intellect plate, ONE full time raider on the pally/priest/warlock token (and he has a habit of quitting the game), ONE cloth wearer, FOUR people wanting agility leather and another two on top of that for jewelery, not enough main spec tanks and basically no full time healers.

Looks like I'll be spending another tier healing while off-specs tank.
Epimer

Postby Andurin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 am

Designers who think that there are developers to be their personal slaves... "Could you this for me quickly, that for me quickly", "Could you put up the latest version on the ipad". And when you do that, "Oh do it again in 5 minutes, I want to fix a small thing". Gaaah! Wonder if I ever get my work done like this...
Andurin

Postby Naberius » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 am

My frustration? Getting so swamped with work that I completely missed the MoP launch, didn't have time to play at all since February :(
Naberius

Postby Winkle » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 am

Epimer wrote:Looks like I'll be spending another tier healing while off-specs tank.

you could just find a new guild
Winkle

Postby Blackharon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 am

Andurin wrote:Designers who think that there are developers to be their personal slaves... "Could you this for me quickly, that for me quickly", "Could you put up the latest version on the ipad". And when you do that, "Oh do it again in 5 minutes, I want to fix a small thing". Gaaah! Wonder if I ever get my work done like this...

But programming everything is trivial. Just type "Make it work" then press compile.

(The programmer in my team is giving me the look of death... I better submit and minimize the window before lasers strike me down.)
The Cat's out of the bag!
Pickpawcket for iPhone and iPad
http://www.pickpawcket.com
Blackharon

Postby djlar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 am

I couldn't hit the i463 "required to raid or GTFO", the drops weren't just there, ran tons of heroics, like 4 different bosses drop a leather agi chest, WTF? several bosses don't drop anything for me, still several slots to fill, I bought some JP gear, still i450, but not getting close to i463.

Will try to do some more heroics before raid time, hopefully something will drop, oh and BTW and haven't seen any epic drop for anyone yet from the last boss of each dungeon.
djlar

Postby halabar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 am

Klaudandus wrote:LOL

We've just applied a hotfix that removes the faction requirements for Justice gear.

Shado-Pan and August Celestial factions will no longer require Golden Lotus faction to purchase this gear. This will allow players who have reached level 90 to have additional sources of item level (ilevel) 450 gear to progress into the Dungeon Finder Heroic dungeons more readily.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759237078#1

Meh, considering the prices, it doesn't make much difference anyway. Most people can only buy 1 item.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General