Remove Advertisements

PvE: Holy Paladin help...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

PvE: Holy Paladin help...

Postby tlbj6142 » Tue May 22, 2007 6:01 pm

I know these forums are for Pally tanks, but I need a quick-n-dirty low down on Holy Paladins. I was given this forum's URL from someone on TKAsomething.com (the non-L2P PWNED, l337 hunter forum) as a "friendly" Pally site. And it is obvious "you all" are aware of what a cluster the WoW forum have become.

I just inherited (my brother has 2 accounts) a lvl 62 pally that we plan use as our group's PvE healer. I won't be questing alone so DPS is not an issue. And don't worry about PvP talents. I avoid it or sit down.
  • Is there a friendly Healadin forum somewhere?
  • What should I spec now at lvl 62?
  • What should I spec at lvl 70?
  • What add-ons are worth considering? I like to maintain a stock UI as much as possible.

Note: I have 2 lvl 70 hunter's and have been playing for over a year, so I'm familiar with the game mechanics.

Thanks for you help and pardon the intrusion.
tlbj6142

Postby Shai » Wed May 23, 2007 2:43 am

For leveling start with http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVEhbgzGeot. It gives you excellent healing with the ability to solo if the need ever should arise or do some damage when fulltime healing isn't needed, just pick all the spell damage rewards and get some greens of ah and you should be able to reach 500ish spellpower even at the low 60s. After this you'll probably want to move up the prot tree, so pick Improved Devotion Aura, Guardian's Favor, then 3 points in something (Precision or Toughness, your pick) and Blessing of Kings. Now you should have 2 points left, take Aura Mastery and something. At level 70 you might want to respec for a pure healing build. Loose Improved Seal of Righteousness and Purifying Power. Then you can move more up the prot tree and take Improved Concentration Aura, nice for some occasions. You might have a point or two left over, but up to you what you find best to do with them. As for uis, get pally power, you should be able to find it at your closest ui site. There isn't really any other pally specific addon's I use, clique helps for healing tho, but other than that just use what you'd normally use.
Shai

Postby tlbj6142 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:42 am

Thanks.
tlbj6142

Return to General