Remove Advertisements

Buffmod - Feedback?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Buffmod - Feedback?

Postby Caerdwynn » Thu May 17, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi folks.

Bunch of you know me from a few different places. I'm just getting started here though.. looking forward to getting to know this community soon.

I'm going to start spewing some plugs though, because we're getting kinda desperate for feedback.

Buddy of mine and I have been working on new buffmod for paladins.. helps with all the greater blessing fun in raids/groups. If you get a chance, give it a shot and let us know what you think.

Files can be grabbed at:
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=4426
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/download ... r-buffmod/

Thanks again. Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Caerdwynn
Alleria
Caerdwynn

Postby Lorath » Fri May 18, 2007 12:29 am

Welcome!

I'm sorry to say tho while the addon looks great, it's a copy of PallyPower which is an established buffmod with group/raid internal communication, so paladins can even see which blessings the others can do, which ranks they have, how many Symbols of Kings etc etc. It's simply the best there is. Good luck with your addon but tbh I don't see how it can best PallyPower, sorry! :)

http://wowace.com/wiki/PallyPower

(screens avalable on Curse, but dl from WoWace please and be sure to update often :) )
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/download ... allypower/
Lorath, Human 80 Swedish Viking Tankadin, EU Bloodhoof
www.kingsandaces.eu
Lorath

Postby Loladin » Fri May 18, 2007 12:40 am

Not only am I very happy that you found your way here, I'm very happy your talk in IRC wasn't bullshit. I'll try it out when I actually wake up. :D Heeeeeey.
Loladin

Postby Lore » Fri May 18, 2007 7:13 am

Never anything wrong with a little competition in the field... remember when CTRaid was the only raid UI? :P
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Caerdwynn » Fri May 18, 2007 8:38 am

We're aware of PallyPower, along with a few other buffmods. As someone else said, there's nothing wrong with a little competition ;)

For those of you that downloaded the mod between last night and this post, know that I made a stupid mistake whilst packing the files and named the folder that it unpacks into 'PaladGreaterBuffs' instead of 'PaladinGreaterBuffs'. You can do one of two things to fix this.. and the "in" to the end of the folder name in your AddOns directory, or just re-download and reinstall the mod.

Oh! And in this version, we added the Righteous Fury button. I'm sure you guys can understand what a pain in the arse it is to remember to toss this buff back up every time you die/rebuff/etc.

Can't wait to hear what y'all think.

And Ty - coming from me, it's usually BS. You just happen to be capable of filtering it well ;)
Caerdwynn

Postby Loladin » Fri May 18, 2007 9:44 am

It looks like... I'd rather still have PallyPower, but I need a righteous fury button. I always forget it.
Loladin

Postby Eloff » Fri May 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Oh! And in this version, we added the Righteous Fury button. I'm sure you guys can understand what a pain in the arse it is to remember to toss this buff back up every time you die/rebuff/etc

TY!

I think I'll run both mods. One to remind me of Righteous Fury, and another for normal buffings.

I hate when I start losing aggro and have no clue why... until I look at my buff bar... lol!
"With your shield or on it" - Spartan Code of Conduct

Eloff

Return to General