Remove Advertisements

Unhappy; Replies wanted.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Unhappy; Replies wanted.

Postby Maulininis » Thu May 17, 2007 7:15 am

So I'm not very happy with the way my guild is going and stuff... in terms of alot of things.

I'll save you all the emo-QQ story, but the end result is I'm looking for a server to transfer to, and am looking to pick one which holds paladin tanks in a decent regard. I'd rather go to such a server then earn a raiding spot, then be recruited into one and possibly have to change people's minds about tankadins.

(pvp servers only im afraid)

suggestions?
Maulininis

Postby Lore » Thu May 17, 2007 7:28 am

I've actually been considering picking up a second Tankadin >.>

Send me a PM, or hit me up on AIM if you've got it :P
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Brethren » Thu May 17, 2007 7:52 am

It is an uphill battle. I haven't started to raid yet, but I'm already getting LAWLs about the prot pally for something simple like SM.

I'm happy my guild already has a spot for me as a MT or OT. Also I'm obsessively persistent (like most of u I suppose), so I won't take no for an answer.

GL and keep on keepin' on.
Brethren

Postby Thels » Thu May 17, 2007 8:08 am

I'm decently happy about my server. Maybe because we don't have a lot of tanks, but those few prot pallies that are on it, are pretty much accepted. We have quite a few people migrating to our server, and when someone's wondering about my tanking capabilities, it's more often than not someone who just migrated on the server.

I'm getting quite a few whispers to tank an instance. Still more to heal an instance, though.
ImageImage
Thels

Postby Fridmarr » Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 am

Thels wrote:I'm decently happy about my server. Maybe because we don't have a lot of tanks, but those few prot pallies that are on it, are pretty much accepted.

Some guy had done a census and posted it in one of the wow forums (R&D I think), he basically did a talent spec breakdown of anyone who was exalted with the violet eye and was in a guild who had killed Magtheridon. The end result was that 91% of pallys that met that criteria were Holy. If I remember correctly prot and ret were both around 3-4%. It was interesting in that overall pallys numbers were pretty high, especially since they are a new addition on the horde side, but they also had the largest percentage in a single spec, by far.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Return to General