Welcome

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Healingtouch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:18 am

Hi all,

I play Healingtouch (deciving name i know), Alliance lvl70 Paladin on EU Frostmane. I'm the former Paladin Class Leader of a few years and the now current Guild Leader of the Elf Preservation Society.

Our Guilds smacked Karazhan, of which I've tanked all but Nightbane, gave Gruul a good kickin' and we're about to step into Magtheridon's living room and during the same week hit SSC.

Like many others have said, excellent forum setup here with many great posts to take in during work :D

It's also great to see some other Frostmane'ers here *waves*. Keep up the great work, and hope to contribute to some of the great content here.
Healingtouch - The Diesel Locomotive, in your toy train set
Healingtouch

Postby Sereen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:09 pm

Hi guys.

I know I'm only level 25 ( :( ) but I'm working on leveling up my protadin. I should hit 40 maybe in the next couple of weeks, and reach BC not too long after. (I'm still in high school ugh)

I play on Jubei'Thos, the Oceanic server. I really hope this place can help me out, cause the Oceanic servers still hate paladin tanks, (:cry:) so I won't be able to get any help there.

-Ser
Sereen

Postby Jaydin » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:13 am

Sereen wrote:Hi guys.

I know I'm only level 25 ( :( ) but I'm working on leveling up my protadin. I should hit 40 maybe in the next couple of weeks, and reach BC not too long after. (I'm still in high school ugh)

I play on Jubei'Thos, the Oceanic server. I really hope this place can help me out, cause the Oceanic servers still hate paladin tanks, (:cry:) so I won't be able to get any help there.

-Ser

you can do it!

<--- first pally in my guild up to 70 (led the BE charge from level 10-23 before i passed out due to spending 20 hours playing straight (in addition to a full 16+ hour day before...). dont worry i do have a job and went back to it after TBC release. I leveled up my pally asap hitting 60 with 7 days /played and 70 with 12d23h5m of /played time - i wasnt too far behind the people that took entire weeks off from work so i was probably in the top 10 or so on my server ^_^
ive played an alliance pally to 48 previously, and have always loved the mechanics of playing a paladin. now im just trying to convince everyone that my protadin is worthy of their attention.

working on upgrading my gear - need to upgrade my gems with more +sta and in general just upgrade all my enchants - enjoy browsing the forums and plan on learning and hopefully contributing a lot ^_^
Jaydin

Postby Baelor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:08 pm

Jaydin wrote:you can do it!

<--- first pally in my guild up to 70 (led the BE charge from level 10-23 before i passed out due to spending 20 hours playing straight (in addition to a full 16+ hour day before...). dont worry i do have a job and went back to it after TBC release. I leveled up my pally asap hitting 60 with 7 days /played and 70 with 12d23h5m of /played time - i wasnt too far behind the people that took entire weeks off from work so i was probably in the top 10 or so on my server ^_^
ive played an alliance pally to 48 previously, and have always loved the mechanics of playing a paladin. now im just trying to convince everyone that my protadin is worthy of their attention.

working on upgrading my gear - need to upgrade my gems with more +sta and in general just upgrade all my enchants - enjoy browsing the forums and plan on learning and hopefully contributing a lot ^_^

Jaydin's a drood, see through the lies! Urmomma is in disguise!

Hey that rhymed.

Can I get a big hearty hello for my brother from an elven mother, Runetotem forum troll extraordinaire, Jaydin?
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Tryce » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 am

Hi

Forum looks cool. I am a lvl 70 tankadin. I am not too bad equipped, just rare, not epic.

Tryce
Last edited by Tryce on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tryce

Postby RanaPalantir » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:37 am

Hello all,

New level 70 tankadin on Moonrunner here, part of a small (very small) guild, working on getting more people up to 70 so we can do that stuff. Still questing for gear, haven't even started hitting the Level-70 5-mans yet. Like I said, brand new. :) Still, excited to be giving it a try. :-D
RanaPalantir

Postby Elancir » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:04 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Elancir - currently 60th and on my way to 70th quickly. I also am the guildmaster of Imminent Rueage on the Thorium Brotherhood server, Hordeside. My main is a Holy Priest...sadly we're lacking in tanks and as I'd already played a Pally up to max before BC on the Alliance side, I figured it wouldn't be too hard to bring one up again.

And it wasn't, using the ProtPally AoE powerlevelling approach. Now I'm 60th and continuing in that direction, and looking forward to maintanking along the way. Just found out about these forums and am making my way through the posts.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae
Elancir - Blood Elf Tankadin of Imminent Rueage on the Thorium Brotherhood server
Elancir

Postby Galoheart » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Hi Everyone, just want to post here and make it a official for the forum.

I'm "Galoheart". I'm on Rexxar server and though i'm posting here officially in i've posted here a few times and actually have been reading here at MainTankadin since the forum got started almost.

My character is a 64 Protection Paladin and since i stated WoW have leveled entirely "Solo" and as a Protection spec Paladin. I've always like the idea of been a melee porcupine turtle in a shell; hit it you will get hurt, keep hitting it, it will take you forever to kill it also while getting killed. So from day one since level 0 i've always had the mind set of playing a Protection Paladin when it didn't seem popular to be one even when its said we level slow, i choose to be protection spec. Don't think i leveled slow either but thats to each how they play the game. I liked the idea of been a protector and a defender of my peers.

I also am a GM of my own guild even though i mostly play Solo and prefers to. I help the people in my Guild level up mostly for now, not into raiding as yet, but someday soon. I also blog over as the Ardent Defender at www.ardentdefender.blogspot.com of my adventure as a paladin. Usually i just read here at the Forum, i don't really have a need to post much. I'm a frequent reader of "Alexander" he posts here, lots of you know him, however i usually reads his blog for some good learning. Anyway i like the forum here as there is lots of good info here.
http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/ - My WoW Blog.
"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself".
Galoheart

Postby Chaverta » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:54 pm

Hello all. I found this site from a post in the wow ladies Livejournal. I am currently leveling up a prot pally on Lothar. She's nearly up to 61 and I love playing a prot pally. I originally started as Ret, but the Prot tree just suits me better. My main toon is a lvl 70 holy/disc priest. The difference of being able to tank and have some of the great abilities as a healing class (healing, cleansing, blessings) is awesome!

I don't plan on respeccing to the holy tree. Having one dedicated healing toon is already enough :) I've been leving my pally with my hubby who is a belf warlock. We've found this to be a great combination.

Image[/img]
Chaverta

Postby Dariok » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:08 pm

Hello all,

Dariok from the Argent Dawn server. Been Prot since the Burning Crusade. I am our second Karazhan group's main Tank. I am hoping I can provide some information, and learn something.
Dariok

Postby Aleytys » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:43 pm

Hey Everyone,

Aleytys of Bonechewer here. I'm the GM of a guild called INXAOS on the Horde side. Been playing since game release, played a Retadin until after TBC came out, then switched servers and sides to where I'm at now. I managed to pick up a bunch of guildies who love Tankadins and think the only worthwhile thing about warriors is disarm. We just started raiding Kara last week and got all the way through Curator. They seem to have it set in their minds that I will MT our raids all the way to Illidan. Guess I'm a lucky SOB and shouldn't let em down, huh?

I'm glad to have found a place to help me figure out strats, check my gear and get advice and moral support from other tankadins out there!
Last edited by Aleytys on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aleytys

Postby Katrienne » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 am

Hi :) I'm a level 70 prot paladin on the Kargath server. I'm also GM for Insurrection. There do not seem to be a lot of prot pallies on our server. If I wasn't in a guild, I'm not sure how much I'd ever get groups. I was holy up until level 67 (which I loved). We needed tanks, and I'd been wanting to try prot...so here I am. I love it!

Kat (Katrienne)
Katrienne

Postby Donjuan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:52 am

Hi everyone, i am newly formed Protection paladin too, i used to retribution and soon realised it wasn't a very good spec for alot of the game and that i should go holy and heal. However I didnt choose Paladin to heal, the character select sheet promised me a hybrid fighter, and that's what i want damn it, so here I am, as a Tank.

Ps: i want to show my profile too in the bottom like others how is that done?
Donjuan

Postby Louranthas » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:41 pm

Been watching this site quietly for some time, observing and pulling some valuable data from it. I suppose I should work on contributing to that which has helped me.

-J
Louranthas

Postby Aseirak » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi there! very informative forum. keep it going
Aseirak

PreviousNext

Return to General