Archives

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Archives

Postby factotum » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:53 am

Hello !

I m a french player and i play on a private serv 2.4.3.
I went many times on ur forum because there is a lot of informations who help me to find many bug on pserv or different optimisation. Ur forum is a real treasure for us who are playing in 2.4.3

But today, i m seeking an information about Seal of crusader and i can't find ur topic "Archives"

Did u delete it ?

Thx.
factotum

Re: Archives

Postby Era » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:54 pm

I seem to remember a topic about older threads being deleted, but I can't find it. Maybe some mods can shed light?
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Re: Archives

Postby Worldie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 am

It very likely got deleted as we had a prune of the database due to server overload.

You can try to ask the question about SoCr though, many of us played in TBC and might remind what you ask.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to General