Chrome Security error

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Chrome Security error

Postby Valar Morghulis » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 am

Hi.
Whoever manages this site might want to know I keep getting Chrome Security errors whenever visiting.
Culprits seem to be "stats.sponsorafuture.org.uk", "stats.styletechnology.me", and "stats.srvasnet.info"
Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/EBCf5xQ.png, http://i.imgur.com/IbrIVeP.png, and http://i.imgur.com/PQOFRSs.png.
Valar Morghulis

Re: Chrome Security error

Postby Aergis » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 am

Yeah, I can't figure out where that is coming from... it appears to be coming in an iframe but there is no iframe in any of the code and even when viewing the source there's none injected... I've been looking into it but I can't figure it out. Even using googles webmaster tools shows it as no security issues or anything... I don't get it.
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:46 pm

we found it
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Valar Morghulis » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Seems to have been cleared for now.
There was one other site as well. Forgot to copy+paste it.
Valar Morghulis

Postby Era » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 am

I'm still getting it.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for styletechnology.me
Diagnostic page for space-es.com

What is the current listing status for styletechnology.me?
What is the current listing status for space-es.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days. Suspicious activity was detected over 90 days ago, but no data is available for the past 90 days.
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, styletechnology.me did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 am

Have you tried the cache clearing and / or forced full reload? On my work pc it also kept giving it until I completely cleared the cache.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 am

Definitely the cache thing. It was in an embedded script file and those are likely to not get refreshed.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Era » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Yeah, sorry for the late reply. Was getting on a plane when I posted last time, so had to shut down before I could try it. Clearing the cache fixed it indeed. :)
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Return to General