Where is your Hearthstone set in Draenor?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Where is your Hearthstone set in Draenor?

Postby DisRuptive1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 pm

and why?
DisRuptive1

Re: Where is your Hearthstone set in Draenor?

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:26 pm

To the Golden Lantern, because of the portal room.

Amirya has a tier 3 garrison, so if I need to get to Stormshield in a hurry, I can just hit the War Tower.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:01 am

ooo i like that idea!
currently mine is set to ashran because i lagged less there than the shrine
(though might be changing depending on lag in the future)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:12 am

Stormshield Inn. I've been thinking about glyphing Astral Recall to take me to the Stormwind Earthshrine, but don't know how often I'll use that. Using Pandaria's an interesting thought, since it'd let me reach Dalaran without taking a boat...

So far the only times I've left Draenor was to solo some old raids, otherwise I've had no reason to go anywhere else.
KysenMurrin

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:23 am

KysenMurrin wrote:So far the only times I've left Draenor was to solo some old raids, otherwise I've had no reason to go anywhere else.

That's pretty much the case for me as well. Only went to Pandaria a couple times to get rid of some old quest stuff (BoP meat turn-ins at the Timeless Isle.) And I think I went to SW to use the AH (before I realized Stormshield had one.)

That being said, my HS for my priest is currently set to Archmage Khadgar's location (for the ring quest stuff.)

Mage HS... Area 52 (I haven't updated it since it was set around LK to access the arena gear vendors.) Of course, it's a mage... so I can teleport to all the major cities and she's an engineer... so I have other methods of transportation there. Don't think I've used my HS on her in at least 2 xpacs.

Rogue HS... no clue... maybe SW? Unless it resets when you boost a character... in which case wherever they reset it to.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Lastwolf » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:20 am

I deleted my hearthstone, full RP, I don't leave Draenor until I've saved the day!
Lastwolf

Postby Nooska » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 am

Warspear, for faster travel back and forth depending on where I am.
Have been tempted to set it to my garrison for more hearthing back there, but I find the portal to be too bothersome compared with a HS (just like a certain blizzard employee tweeting about using the garrison HS to get out of the mine..)

I'll also second the "Why would I leave Draenor" question - yeah, there is some old raids that I'd like to go solo, but currently I don't find myself with enough time for that :)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby degre » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:44 am

Amirya wrote:To the Golden Lantern, because of the portal room.

Amirya has a tier 3 garrison, so if I need to get to Stormshield in a hurry, I can just hit the War Tower.

Same here.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby Worldie » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 am

degre wrote:
Amirya wrote:To the Golden Lantern, because of the portal room.

Same here.

There with you
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Gracerath » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:46 am

My priest is stuck in Dalaran because of the ink trader. It's nice to see that the Algalon quest item is still being turned in constantly. I wasn't yet sick of hearing Rhonin over and over. *eye twitch*

Everyone else so far is bound to Stormshield.

I got a tell from a friend today saying "All I ever see is you sitting in your garrison!" and I thought where else am I supposed to be? I've done all my quests for the day and don't feel like playing an alt. If it wasn't my garrison, I'd be running laps around whatever main hub of the expansion. I prefer my garrison because I then get offers of service by my Pleasurebot 8000.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 am

Gracerath wrote:My priest is stuck in Dalaran because of the ink trader. It's nice to see that the Algalon quest item is still being turned in constantly. I wasn't yet sick of hearing Rhonin over and over. *eye twitch*

I'm starting to think I'm the only one who actually still loves when that happens. :')

On topic: HS is set in Pandatown, for same reasons as the others. My favourite city is and likely always will be Dalaran, however without the portals it's just too impractical...
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:43 am

Era, the problem is that since 6.0 (at least) Rhonin has been bugged to deliver the Algalon speech on repeat without pause, not just when someone turns the quest in.
KysenMurrin

Postby Amirya » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 am

Is THAT what is wrong with him? I've been debating having my mage challenge him to a mage duel, if only to shut him up for a bit.

Sadly, he won't accept, because he just keeps blathering on about the Makers and free will.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Return to General