BlizzCon 2014

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

BlizzCon 2014

Postby Shamora » Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 am

Just a reminder to all my tankadin pals, the first batch of BlizzCon 2014 tickets go on sale tonight (May 7th) at 7 PST/10 EST. They are using Eventbrite this year to handle ticket sales. The page for the ticket sales being here.

Also in the BlizzCon 2014 Ticket Buying Tips article on the launcher it makes mention of most of the usual stuff, but this little bit stood out and I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of it:
When ticket sales begin, make sure to select the correct quantity of tickets you want before you click Order Now. You will not have a chance to change the quantity after you’ve entered the checkout process, and if you try to go back, you’ll risk losing your place.

Best of luck to everyone that is trying to get tickets!
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Re: BlizzCon 2014

Postby Taeron » Wed May 07, 2014 3:02 pm

I enjoyed me virtual ticket last year and was sure to get it again next time - but for this Blizzcon, I don't know what I can look forward to seeing. I mean WoD will release about that time so it feels to early to drop info on the new expansion? Maybe D3 new expansion? Or finally a reveal of a new MMO ...
Taeron

Postby culhag » Wed May 07, 2014 7:24 pm

I have my ticket !
I'll be coming with a 6 other guildmates.

Now, on to the travel plans !
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby sahiel » Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 am

I got tickets for some friends who couldn't be online but this will be the first Blizzcon we don't go to, we usually have a big group who have always managed to get tickets each time but between various job/money/family/moving troubles this year the vast majority of them aren't able to make it and without the expectation of anything terribly different from last year we decided that we'd skip it and let people who were more excited grab tickets this year and enjoy it, though we'll almost certainly get the digital tickets when they're out.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby Shamora » Sat May 10, 2014 6:28 pm

My friend and I managed to snag tickets earlier today so we will be going for the second year in a row! :D
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Shamora

Postby halabar » Sun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Shamora wrote:My friend and I managed to snag tickets earlier today so we will be going for the second year in a row! :D

Grats! Another road trip? :-)

I got one, so I'll see you there!
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Shamora » Mon May 12, 2014 8:08 am

halabar wrote:
Shamora wrote:My friend and I managed to snag tickets earlier today so we will be going for the second year in a row! :D

Grats! Another road trip? :-)

I got one, so I'll see you there!

Not this time I am afraid, not going to be able to get that amount of time off this go around so just gonna fly out. Likely get there sometime late Wednesday and leave either late Sunday, maybe early, early Monday.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Shamora

Return to General