Expac drops when?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Expac drops when?

Postby halabar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:35 am

So, considering the timing of Blizzcon, and the fact that Alpha has just barely started... make your predictions.

I'm going with the 6.0 patch two weeks prior to Blizzcon, and WoD dropping either the week after, or the week after T-Day. Since they are changing SoO to the new raid system, I suspect they'll want at least 4 weeks with that with folks testing the new system, otherwise why bother changing SoO?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Re: Expac drops when?

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 pm

My hopes are on Septemberish.

But I'm still fearing that it'll really come on 20 december
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Thels » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 pm

I don't think WoD will hit during the week directly after Blizzcon. They probably want to be ready to jump in if something goes wrong, and something like Blizzcon sounds like something they could use a few days of cleaning up from.

But yeah, Autumn has more or less been confirmed. I'm hoping for late september, but guessing late november, early december.
ImageImage
Thels

Postby Fenris » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 am

Too late.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fenris

Return to General