Remove Advertisements

Patch 5.4 lore and beyond [Spoilers]

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Patch 5.4 lore and beyond [Spoilers]

Postby Mcduffie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 am

Darielle wrote:
Like - He starts off strengthening the Horde and then 360's into a COME AT ME BRO, which is a bit out of place for him anwyay since he wants to be the guy that coming at every other Bro.

So, he did a 360 and walked away? :lol:
Mcduffie

Re: Patch 5.4 lore and beyond [Spoilers]

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

Darielle wrote:
I dunno, I really didn't get this impression. The progression seemed quite natural to me. Thrall put him in power, power corrupted as it is wont to do. Garrosh was always of the opinion that the Orcs were the master race since way back in WotLK, he just got the means to actually act on that belief, and it is not far fetched to think his character would do that.

There's a difference between Orcs as the Master race and "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON" though.

Not seeing it.
Even when you don't pull the Sha of Pride into the equation, even in one singular story (Tides of War) Garrosh went from "KALIMDOR FOR THE HORDE" to "EVERYONE MUST DIE", and bleeding his own Horde in the process doesn't even give him the credit of even thinking ahead for Wall Fodder for that. Like - He starts off strengthening the Horde and then 360's into a COME AT ME BRO, which is a bit out of place for him anwyay since he wants to be the guy that coming at every other Bro.

"Kalimdor for the Horde" is pretty obviously just the first step of "everything for the Horde, because that's what Orcs do." Pretty sure he has been, in fact, coming at every bro as of 5.0 and up. The only reason he is doing any sort of "come at me bro" is because of the raid boss mechanical necessities.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Previous

Return to General