Remove Advertisements

SoO Flex - EU Horde

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: SoO Flex - EU Horde

Postby Sagara » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 pm

When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nooska » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 am

Newsom wrote:Just pick whatever you enjoy playing the most.

Thing is, I've hardly played all summer - and back when I did play, I enjoyed all 3 equally (though thinking about it I did like raiding on morosin more than nooska - maybe that has to do with it being easier to raid lead as a tank though)

Neither will have the legendary metagem, and I guess Morosin is almost as far along the legendary route as nooska so I could pick it up there...

I guess I'll be looking into frost dk wafter rearranging the living room this weekend :)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Nooska » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:45 am

Quick (and heavy) rearrange later, and looking at the first post, I actually think I'll bring Niisca (unless someone makes me aware of doubling up), as I see both a frost DK, and another hunter, but no priests, and the ilvl difference is "negligable" (I think) compared to needing to gear up (471SP, 483 DK(tanking forged and chanted), 491 H)

Edit: then again, its this friday, so I think I'll stick with Nooska to begin with actually.
Main Characters:

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Sagara » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:52 am

Yaaaaaaay \o/
And I *might* have my wife along (maybe on/off if the little one is awake) on her Priest.

Sagara

Postby Nooska » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 am

After just a single half day of getting gear (all the easy stuff, including a battlefield barrens helm) I'm up to ilvl 477 on Niisca - almost ToT RF ready.. almost.. (and I'm not done yet!)
Main Characters:

Nooska

Postby Newsom » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Quoting updated OP:

Final Update
The first raid is set to start at 20:00 CEST on Friday, September 13. Expect no more than 2 hours tops to clear the place [this time]. We'll discuss what day and time to run the next raid after we're done on Friday.

We'll use Mumble to communicate during the raid. Go install it if you don't have it already. Speaking is not a requirement, but you should be able to listen.

We still have lots of spots left, so if you'd like to come but haven't signed up yet, there's still time! Just reply here or send me a PM to do so.
Last edited by Newsom on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Newsom » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Nooska wrote:After just a single half day of getting gear (all the easy stuff, including a battlefield barrens helm) I'm up to ilvl 477 on Niisca - almost ToT RF ready.. almost.. (and I'm not done yet!)

Remember, once 5.4 is live you can get loads of easy 496 epics (which you can even upgrade to 535) on Timeless Isle. :)
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Nooska » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

True, but thats only 2 days of upgradeability, and right now I'm not wuite sure of what I'll be doing those 2 days :)
Main Characters:

Nooska

Postby Kelerei » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 am

I will join in whenever I can (another tankadin, can go ret if needed though), though I can't do this coming Friday (gf's birthday).

I'll get to work levelling up the frost DK as well (currently 87, I think). I may also be able to volunteer my two housemates: shadow priest and fire mage, both with gear currently in the high 470s (but I have been chain-running LFR with them to get them up).
Kelerei

Postby Andurin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Hope i`ll be able to login tonight, Draenor EU is an absolute NIGHTMARE since wednesday... 1500 people que at ~21:00. I think i`ll login around 18:00 and just sit there till raid time.

Still looking forward to it :D
Andurin

Postby Sagara » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 pm

No promises on my side - I've had an argument about WoW with my wife, so I probably won't log until 22:00 CEST

Sagara

Postby Worldie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 am

Andurin wrote:Hope i`ll be able to login tonight, Draenor EU is an absolute NIGHTMARE since wednesday... 1500 people que at ~21:00. I think i`ll login around 18:00 and just sit there till raid time.

Hint if you dont want to be dropped and still do rl stuff, enter RFC, aggro a mob, leave the char there being hit by the mob, you cant be dropped by the server if in combat even if afk for a hour ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 am

Worldie wrote:
Andurin wrote:Hope i`ll be able to login tonight, Draenor EU is an absolute NIGHTMARE since wednesday... 1500 people que at ~21:00. I think i`ll login around 18:00 and just sit there till raid time.

Hint if you dont want to be dropped and still do rl stuff, enter RFC, aggro a mob, leave the char there being hit by the mob, you cant be dropped by the server if in combat even if afk for a hour ;)

Ah... so THATS what RFC is for :D Thanks for the hint :D

BTW, is anoying going to stream tonight? Will be kinda fun to see how I screw up from time to time ^^
Andurin

Postby Fetzie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:23 am

Andurin wrote:
Worldie wrote:

Ah... so THATS what RFC is for :D Thanks for the hint :D

BTW, is anoying going to stream tonight? Will be kinda fun to see how I screw up from time to time ^^

I can't stream, not with 1Mbit upload speed. Well, unless you want to be watching a stream the size and resolution of a postage stamp that is.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nooska » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:51 am

I have the bandwidth to stream, but I haven't looked into it yet (like no broadcasting software or anything)
Main Characters:

Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General