Postby Fenris » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 am

Good times ahead
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fenris

Re: Patch 5.3 Notes

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 am

Sagara wrote:I can't resist the urge - inbe4:

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Blizzard, my healers in BG's dont actually heal and you don't care!"

And

"Waaaaaaaaaah! Blizzard the DPS queue for BG's is too darn long and you don't care!"

BAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 am

bldavis wrote:
Sagara wrote:I can't resist the urge - inbe4:

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Blizzard, my healers in BG's dont actually heal and you don't care!"

And

"Waaaaaaaaaah! Blizzard the DPS queue for BG's is too darn long and you don't care!"

BAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Heck, since there are no loot drops, why not queue as a healer if you can to get in faster?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Not sure of mentioned but Heroic Scenarios will work like challenge modes in that there is no LFG queue.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby twinkfist » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:35 am

so, i was reading mmo-champion and came across something where it said that blizz is working on having warriors be able to dual-wield polearms? if that is the case...yes, i may change my main from pally to warrior.
twinkfist

Postby Flex » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:51 am

twinkfist wrote:so, i was reading mmo-champion and came across something where it said that blizz is working on having warriors be able to dual-wield polearms? if that is the case...yes, i may change my main from pally to warrior.

GC tweeted out that it is one of their active projects.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby twinkfist » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 pm

warrior=new main
twinkfist

Postby Chunes » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

In the game, that sounds pretty sweet, but can you imagine trying to wield two polearms IRL?

You'd probably get fucked by a swordsman 2handing just due to the unwieldiness of basically managing a spear 1-handed times 2.

:o
Chunes

Postby bldavis » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

even a short spear would cause issues like that, much less glaives, ransuers, and other true pole-arms

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Paxen » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:32 am

Just confirms that Titan's Grip is the most retarded idea in WoW ever.

So happy that they added Single-Minded Fury so I don't have to worry about that shit.
Paxen

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 am

Paxen wrote:Just confirms that Titan's Grip is the most retarded idea in WoW ever.

So happy that they added Single-Minded Fury so I don't have to worry about that shit.

nah, in the standard 'epic barbarian wielding 2 giant axes/swords/whatever' way, it was pretty cool. It's a fantasty game with plenty of other standard tropes (hi, armorkini!) I'd rather see go first :P

though the animations for the polearms may look a bit silly (unless they get changed), it was kind of annoying to get a polearm on my fury warrior from a scenario lootbag, knowing I couldn't actually use it. Similarly, it seems kinda dumb to have a spec basically have 2 completely different and incompatable weapon schemes.
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 am

so there should be a titan-minded fury?
ala combat rogues with a slow MH and fast OH? just scaled up to be a 2hd MH and 1 hd OH? (that actually sounds interesting, but would prob be a bitch to try to balance 3 different weapon sets for one spec)

bldavis

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

bldavis wrote:so there should be a titan-minded fury?
ala combat rogues with a slow MH and fast OH? just scaled up to be a 2hd MH and 1 hd OH? (that actually sounds interesting, but would prob be a bitch to try to balance 3 different weapon sets for one spec)

that is one option: basically set the abilities, and let the community figure out the optimum or simply choose one and make it so you don't need to do the balance dance twice for one spec (though the current ~3% spread based on noxxic's guide seems pretty darn good).

just voicing an opinion, not really able to propose something better.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 am

According to MMO-Champ, you'll be able to Tmog directly from your bank or void storage!
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Paxen » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

benebarba wrote:
Paxen wrote:Just confirms that Titan's Grip is the most retarded idea in WoW ever.

nah, in the standard 'epic barbarian wielding 2 giant axes/swords/whatever' way, it was pretty cool. It's a fantasty game with plenty of other standard tropes (hi, armorkini!) I'd rather see go first :P

Sure, I get that lots of people like it (brain damage from too much anime is my guess), so I don't actually mind Titan's Grip. I do love that they added SMF so that using one handers is viable again, so I don't have to use TG.
Paxen

PreviousNext

Return to General