Anything, including off-topic posts
Connection is a very stable 10mbit, Monthly cap 150gigs, so downloading the whole damn thing is not an issue
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.
masterpoobaa wrote:Doing a system reinstall soon, whats the quickest way for me to reinstall, given Ive got the original media for Vanilla, BC and possibly LK?
Install all the CD media first then go online, or install minimum and download everything else in 1 hit?
If you have an external HD, just copy the WoW folder to it, then copy it back when the OS is reinstalled.
If you insist on reinstalling, if your internet is at all decent, just download it. LK media is only going to make you download it all anyway.
- Posts: 1789
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 pm
Download it fresh. You can start playing after about half an hour with the streaming client.
- Posts: 2186
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
- Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: KysenMurrin and 1 guest