Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby benebarba » Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 am

any shenanigans tonight?
benebarba

Postby halabar » Thu May 24, 2012 10:28 am

benebarba wrote:any shenanigans tonight?

If I'm on, I'll likely be facedesking H Blackthorn, so not sure how long I'll be doing that, unless there's something early..

I'm getting so tired of asking people to do Ulduar, don't know that I'll ever get those guns.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby theckhd » Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 am

I don't think so. Poor coco, but nobody really felt like trying to put together Firelands last week, and I suspect tonight will be no different. I don't have specific plans yet, but I'm also not really interested in hanging around for 2 hours while we struggle to build a group.

I suspect that in a week or two, as people get their fill of Diablo and start filtering back to WoW, interest will pick up.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Skye1013 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:04 pm

halabar wrote:

If I'm on, I'll likely be facedesking H Blackthorn, so not sure how long I'll be doing that, unless there's something early..

I'm getting so tired of asking people to do Ulduar, don't know that I'll ever get those guns.

And the last 2 weeks of going in there with us was what? ;)

I still need Disarmed on 10 man to get my mount, and Orbit-uary, Disarmed, One Light for 25 man, so wait for this weekend and I'll be game to go (and know of at least one other person that's willing.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm willing to take someone, provided I don't blow up my place of employment with a nuclear bomb.

Depending on the when, I might even be able to drag someone else too.

Again, unless I blow up my employer with a nuclear bomb. I just want the mushroom cloud so I can jump up to hit it and feel like Mario.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Amirya wrote: I just want the mushroom cloud so I can jump up to hit it and feel like Mario.

Dat Cloud? :P
benebarba

Postby Skye1013 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 pm

I've successfully completed my mount achievements, but still plan on running Uld10 to try and pick up some of the "oddball" achievements. I suppose we can make it a regular thing on Friday nights (after the PK raids, around 10pm CDT.)

This week Amirya is (was?) planning to attend, so whatever she still needs for the meta we'll do, then for any bosses that she's already completed the meta for, we can try to knock out the other achievements.

Also... maybe we can swing through EoE and OS to get those achievements for people? I know I need the "less than 9" for the drakes in OS10, since when I got the mount, we zerged it so didn't get credit for killing the drakes.
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm planning to attend this week. The only one for 10 man achievement I still need left is the Yogg+1.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Wed May 30, 2012 8:13 am

Amirya wrote:I'm planning to attend this week. The only one for 10 man achievement I still need left is the Yogg+1.

Tsk, tsk.. there is no Yogg in Inferno mode...

halabar

Postby Amirya » Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm

While this is true, I am disappointing at least one person with being bored of D3 already.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed May 30, 2012 1:12 pm

You aren't the only one, I still ask myself why I play a game where I can't even set foot out of town and die.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Makes me glad that I still haven't completed Normal (I just started Act III.) But let's not go off on the D3 tangent, since we have a thread for that :D.
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Didn't have enough to comfortably do Ulduar, so we opted for Naxx/OS/EoE10 instead. Finished up all the achieves for both (except 3 drake OS, since we didn't want to do it the old fashion way, and getting the "less than 9" achievement was my whole reason for going in there.)

Not sure what the plan is for this week, but depending on who is on, we can make the decision then.

My todo list for LK 10 mans:
Non-meta achieves for Uld
Final boss achieve in ToC (kill 25 adds in 30 (60?) seconds.)
Heroic mode ToC kills
About half the achieves for ICC
Ruby Sanctum (I've never even set foot in this one... and not because I haven't wanted to)
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Anything or anyone for this Thursday, 7pm Pacific or later? Ulduar, Sunwell, or...

halabar

Postby Sagara » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 am

Throwing a quick idea out there: seeing as the beta servers are non-regional, how many would be interested in trying a little something with tankadins the world over?
I doesn't even have to be something MoP specific, but we could also wait for lvl 90 premades.

Thoughts?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General