Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seekers

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 am

halabar wrote:Anyone US-side up for an Ulduar run in the 7-10ish PDT timeframe?

Alliance-side, for tonight?

If so, since I'm going to assume there's no FL run, I'd probably be able to make some of it (turn into a pumpkin at 12 and I'm on EDT :P) and may be able to grab a guildie or two. I'll pm you my realID.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

benebarba wrote:

Alliance-side, for tonight?

If so, since I'm going to assume there's no FL run, I'd probably be able to make some of it (turn into a pumpkin at 12 and I'm on EDT :P) and may be able to grab a guildie or two. I'll pm you my realID.

If we can get enough folks, tonight is good.. :D
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Wonton » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 am

Cogglamp wrote:Just making sure I didn't miss anyone, is there anyone that has sent me a PM with their Real ID that doesn't have me on their Real ID list yet?

My WoW account got hacked, and all of my friends were deleted in the process. :cry: Can you re-send?

Do you need my 2 guildies' Real IDs too? I can PM those to you.

I might be up for that. 50/50 I'd say.
Wonton

Postby Cogglamp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 am

Wonton wrote:
Cogglamp wrote:Just making sure I didn't miss anyone, is there anyone that has sent me a PM with their Real ID that doesn't have me on their Real ID list yet?

No, my list is getting pretty full and I think I'm getting close to the limit. If I have yours, you will be able to invite as I usually give everyone Raid Assist.

On a related note, I will be sad when MoP hits and we lose [Have Group, Will Travel]. I'd argue it's been one of the reasons why these Cross Realm raids have gone off so well. If we were doing this on Warlocksden.com or whatever, it wouldn't be a problem but outside of theckhd being on his warlock, I don't think I've ever seen a lock in our runs. Hopefully they'll figure something out to assist those that are doing Cross Realm raids in the summoning of people.
Cogglamp

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 am

Cogglamp wrote:
Wonton wrote:

No, my list is getting pretty full and I think I'm getting close to the limit. If I have yours, you will be able to invite as I usually give everyone Raid Assist.

On a related note, I will be sad when MoP hits and we lose [Have Group, Will Travel]. I'd argue it's been one of the reasons why these Cross Realm raids have gone off so well. If we were doing this on Warlocksden.com or whatever, it wouldn't be a problem but outside of theckhd being on his warlock, I don't think I've ever seen a lock in our runs. Hopefully they'll figure something out to assist those that are doing Cross Realm raids in the summoning of people.

Have to steal the WHUDOT (Warcraft Hunter's Union Department of Transportation, IIRC) idea: basically a 'sub guild' chock full o' locks that was used for summons during WHU events :P
benebarba

Postby theckhd » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Sorry, I've been away for a few days. I'm back now, and apparently Coco is still planning on doing Firelands tonight, if people are still interested. I'm getting over a bit of a cold - I should be on, but I'm not sure if I'll stay for the whole thing.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

As luck should have it, we cleared DS last night so I'm free to join up in the Fireland romp. Count me in.
Cogglamp

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:12 pm

theckhd wrote:Sorry, I've been away for a few days. I'm back now, and apparently Coco is still planning on doing Firelands tonight, if people are still interested. I'm getting over a bit of a cold - I should be on, but I'm not sure if I'll stay for the whole thing.

Works for me, I'll probably be able to get in for at least a bit, though I may drop out early if Halabar gets enough folks for that Ulduar run.
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:28 pm

im down for FL or Ulduar
ill try to be online on time tonight, just let me know then what you need. i can tank/heal/dps FL

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Putting out fires at work, might be late.. if there at all..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Cogglamp » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:47 am

I had fun in FL last night although I always have to bail before we get a chance to smack Rag around. Getting summarily crushed by Cadenza's healers makes me feel good.
Cogglamp

Postby benebarba » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 am

Cogglamp wrote:I had fun in FL last night although I always have to bail before we get a chance to smack Rag around. Getting summarily crushed by Cadenza's healers makes me feel good.

Big achievement for the night: learning I have a previously-untapped talent for zoning into the wrong instance and spectacular mouth-foot interactions.

Remember kids: if it says '10' and you want '25', don't stand there and wonder where everyone is and why their health bars suddenly started dropping. :P
benebarba

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 am

Reminder for tonight. First attempt at Glory of the Cata Raider. Having read over the heroic T11 fights, it could be a night of frustration as there is still a bit of individual accountability but I imagine we can get some of the achievements done.

Either way, should be a good time as we've had some fresh meat infused to our group and a change of scenery can be nice.
Cogglamp

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am

Cogglamp wrote:Reminder for tonight. First attempt at Glory of the Cata Raider. Having read over the heroic T11 fights, it could be a night of frustration as there is still a bit of individual accountability but I imagine we can get some of the achievements done.

Either way, should be a good time as we've had some fresh meat infused to our group and a change of scenery can be nice.

An option is to do the achievements on normal, then go back for the heroic kill. Depending on the fight, it may be less hassle that way, even if it takes 2 trips.
benebarba

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, I expect this to take a couple of rounds frankly. I'm up for whatever the group wants. Hopefully we will get a few knocked out tonight and make an assessment on how to move forward.
Cogglamp

Postby theckhd » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

I know there are a few Cadenza people who were interested in this sort of run, but since I didn't give them any notice, I'm not sure how many will be around.

I may or may not be available for this tonight. I'll try to be around though.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 am

If we have to postpone it, no worries. We can see who is on and go from there. I could always go try to finish off my Children's Week while I fail miserably at capturing a flag in EotS and returning one in WSG.

I also won't be around next week so if anyone wants to take up the reins and pick something to do, feel free.
Cogglamp

Postby theckhd » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:20 am

I may try and do another ICC25H next week then, since I still need 10 more shards.
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 am

Sounds good. I'll update it tomorrow with an ICC 25 run
Cogglamp

Postby beornus » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 pm

If we do ICC25 again, any chance we could go for Been Waiting, I think anyone who did the last run has all but that and maybe Once Bitten (I need a bite) for the Meta

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Wonton » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Hm, hopefully we have enough for a 10-man at least. I know I've got 3 people that are coming for sure.

Oh yeah, my real ID got wiped, so you'll have to add me again Cogg.
Last edited by Wonton on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wonton

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 pm

I'm in tonight, I'm sure we'll figure something out :P
benebarba

Postby Wonton » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Not sure where Cogg is.
Last edited by Wonton on Wed May 02, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wonton

Postby Drunkheifer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Sunwell Plateau Friday nights 11:59 EST Horde American servers

I know a lot of you may chuckle at this but I would like to add some people to my RealID that would be interested in doing old content. My server sucks for getting others to do old content. I will be running on my lvl 70 Disc Priest anyone is welcome to come along and loot will be free rolled. Want to bring another 70 thats fine or just wanna smash Brutallis on your 85 lol come along :D

PM me your realid and ill be getting into touch with yah.
Drunkheifer

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Hm... Friday nights EST. If my math is correct (and it's probably not), that's an hour before our normal Friday night raids end. I'll have to send you my realID for when we end early. :)

Edit: Though I have to wonder... why SWP? For the bow?
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General