Christmas presents

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Christmas presents

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 pm

That picture was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Heh.

Invis and I decided to forgo presents for each other this year and instead bought a Macbook Pro together since we've found travelling without a computer (we have desktops) incredibly inconvenient. However... he seems to use it as a secondary Eve game launch and spies on people with it...
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

I think my favorites one was the guy whose brother got an iPhone and he got a map of Maryland.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arnock » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 am

I got a set of Lord of the Rings pez dispensers.

No, I'm not quite sure I understood that one either...
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby djlar » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 am

I got nothing, I had to go buy me something..

Bought this for myself http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/ET.VS2HP.A01

looks nice, WoW looks awesome, then I watched a regular DvD and looked like 120Hz but the specs on the monitor say 60Hz..
djlar

Postby sfrog » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 am

Santa replaced all of my dishware and silverware this year. Yay new dishes and shiny new silverware.

Santa also brought me some veeeeery nice and veeeery sharp knives to replace my old ones. I immediately opened them up and sliced my hand open within about five seconds. I regret nothing.
Without Honor...there is no Hope.
sfrog

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 am

Little late to this party, but I bought myself a bunch of movies/TV shows over the holidays. Other than that, got a gift card to AAFES (Army/Air Force Exchange Service) and a standing offer for my family to buy the box set of Harry Potter on blu-ray. I haven't told them yet, but I think I'll be holding out for the special edition versions that are supposedly getting released later this year.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 am

Also late..

I got a battery power backup.
Pair of boots.
1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox360.
Bought myself a new front tire and breaks for my motorcycle.

*Edit* Does anyone know.. if the Battery Power Backup came from bestbuy for Xmas and I don't have a receipt can I go trade it in?
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby djlar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 am

Shyrtandros wrote:Also late..

Pair of boots.

*Edit* Does anyone know.. if the Battery Power Backup came from bestbuy for Xmas and I don't have a receipt can I go trade it in?

I can almost go and buy boots and ask if they are ilevel 397, leather agility.. LOL
djlar

Postby bldavis » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

djlar wrote:

Pair of boots.

I can almost go and buy boots and ask if they are ilevel 397, leather agility.. LOL

bonus points if the salesperson responds yes and 2 red sockets

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:36 pm

bldavis wrote:
djlar wrote:

Pair of boots.

Limited Time Special + Speed Enchant with any purchase.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby kirihara » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:40 am

Shyrtandros wrote:
bldavis wrote:
djlar wrote:

Limited Time Special + Speed Enchant with any purchase.

IF you buy 2 items or more you get a delicate inferno ruby for free!
kirihara

Postby twinkfist » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:19 am

late reply myself.

got a pair of 10 dollar slipper from walgreens...love them. never had slippers and my girlfriend knew i wanted slippers.
4 playstation games. marvel vs capcom, assassin's creed the new one, liberty city stories and transformers. my girlfriend hates me video games so i give her credit for remember assassin's creed...but all the games rock.
got a fleece jacket and a flyers shirt from the girlfriends sister..then are pen's fans...and cursed me when the flyers beat the pens.

i was more excited about what i bought...the girlfriend got: big leage chew, a mortar and pestle, a 3 container slow cooker (she's a big fan of cooking), a steelers shirt with her favorite player, salsa with her favorite players face on it, steeler footies, earrings, 4 games for her ds and a paper bag and beer box for her cat (our cat). cat loves the gifts.
twinkfist

Previous

Return to General