Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby halabar » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 am

So, apparently the Texas Rangers have banned the "wave" due to injuries sustained when fans participate in it.. Don't even know where to start with that..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am

what are they gonna do... kick the fans out?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 am

http://www.blizzpro.com/2014/06/13/bliz ... ss-bloody/

Thanks Blizzard even though a bit too late as my alts already been through this bollocks.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:58 am

So my roommate yesterday was telling me about new patch notes he saw, that included making LFR General Nazgrim brain-dead mode. Something about he no longer spawns adds at 10% health?

I couldn't help it. I just laughed.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 pm

That's correct, and Garrosh LFR enrage moved from 18 (wtf he even had a enrage?) to 25 minutes.

How did people even manage to survive 18 minutes without killing him by boredom eludes me.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

I agree with the enrage bit on Garrosh! I had to ask my roommate, "wait, what? What was his previous enrage?" And then he tells me, and I'm thinking, "OOOOO, an extra 7 minutes to FAIL."

But the Nazgrim was, I think, the huge one. WHO CARES IF HE SPAWNS ADDS AT 10%.

Apparently, LFR does.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Actually the bonus add wave at 10% has wiped most of my LFR garrosh raids. Tanks have somewhat a hard time understanding that at 15% one tank sticks to the boss and the other rounds up the adds. Also, DPS love to ignore adds until 10% then decide they must nuke the adds at 10% and ignore the boss.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Worldie wrote:Actually the bonus add wave at 10% has wiped most of my LFR garrosh raids. Tanks have somewhat a hard time understanding that at 15% one tank sticks to the boss and the other rounds up the adds. Also, DPS love to ignore adds until 10% then decide they must nuke the adds at 10% and ignore the boss.

Indeed, with the better players long done with LFR, LFR is getting worse, with more fresh alts and more clueless folk. It needed that nerf.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 am

---
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Image

THAT. Is fantastic.
/hats off
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:30 am

---
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 am

http://ghettohikes.tumblr.com/

Kind of amused. Also kind of
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:03 pm

---
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

---
Klaudandus

Postby valura » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 am

http://www.thedailyblink.com/comics/2012-01-02-251.jpg

God, I sometimes miss the good ol' days. Them kids got it way to easy these days :P
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

PreviousNext

Return to General