Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 am

cuz then they're not zombies. might as well be guys carrying herpes
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am

Ok, so zombisim suddenly makes you stumble around, as well as having a craving for red meat and brains.

They could still get a boat. You could have a massive rowboat-mada show up on your beach.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Amirya wrote:Ok, so zombisim suddenly makes you stumble around, as well as having a craving for red meat and brains.

They could still get a boat. You could have a massive rowboat-mada show up on your beach.

they would someone still need somehow to have enough motor skill to prepare a boat, climb into the boat and whatnot...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Nah. Rowboats. They could yank their arms off and use them as oars.

Or they could be floating aimless until a hurricane comes along and dumps them on your tiny remote island.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Amirya wrote:Nah. Rowboats. They could yank their arms off and use them as oars.

Or they could be floating aimless until a hurricane comes along and dumps them on your tiny remote island.

If a hurricane dumps them on my tiny remote island, I'd say "well, they earned it"

Zombies have to decay at one point or another, they have a limited shelf life of sorts... it just gets to a point that once there has been no new infections for a long enough period of time, you're over the bump.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:22 pm

As I've never been a fan of zombies, I'll have to take your word on it.

Though this makes me want to start watching Supernatural again.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Amirya wrote:Though this makes me want to start watching Supernatural again.

I just got back into that show. I watched the first season and a half when it first aired and just could not get into it. For whatever reason (probably time filler since I quit WoW) I decided to start watching it and blazed through the first three season in three weeks or so. Totally hooked now. Was trying to get caught up by the 8th season premiere in October but I don't think that'll be possible now. Especially since we just got Dragon's Crown are playing that all night, every night now.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Oh yeah, I remember being hooked way back in the first season, and only got to episode...3? in season 2 before I missed a few because of vacation or something. I didn't like watching it out of order, and then just kinda fell to the way side.

Jensen Ackles as cocky Dean always makes me giggle, for some reason.
Last edited by Amirya on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Doesn't hurt that he's also really, REALLY easy on the eyes!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Doesn't hurt that he's also really, REALLY easy on the eyes!

Supernatural has the weirdest fandom
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Era » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Doesn't hurt that he's also really, REALLY easy on the eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc

I loved the first few seasons, then lost interest a bit (though I kept watching). I've seen all except the most recent one, iirc.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Shocking pregnancy news!

I mean, really? Hasn't that been the reason to use chemical and physical barriers to pregnancy anyway? Beause the pull out method is the most unreliable method?
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Amirya wrote:Shocking pregnancy news!

I mean, really? Hasn't that been the reason to use chemical and physical barriers to pregnancy anyway? Beause the pull out method is the most unreliable method?

"Women who use the pull out method"

Wouldn't it be the push off, kick off, or pull away method?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, I'm assuming women can still give it a grip and pull it out. Enjoy your visuals.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 pm

This is why I adore Nikachelle. She has the best phrases for the most entertaining visuals ever.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General