Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 16, 2013 5:49 am

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

Sagara wrote:Years down the line, I realized that Artha's plan for WotLK was actually a re-tread of the exact same plan Mal'Ganis used on him.

* Throw a plague in our face (failed)
* Taunt us to come after him (success)
* Cut off our supply lines (failed)
* Force us to his side (failed BIG TIME)

holy crap....

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 am

The lore involving Arthas has always been my favourite. Love it.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 am

Era wrote:The lore involving Arthas has always been my favourite. Love it.

I think that is why lk was the most popular expansion... Since the whole thing started with the frozen throne
---
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Fighting Arthas felt like it meant something, other than just loot and achievements. Didn't have that with any of the Cataclysm bosses. Don't think I would've in Mists either. :(

Also, on topic: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-happ ... 385_963755
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Chunes » Thu May 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Era wrote:Fighting Arthas felt like it meant something, other than just loot and achievements. Didn't have that with any of the Cataclysm bosses. Don't think I would've in Mists either. :(

I remember our first legit LK kill in 10m normal. We were all freaking the fuck out. It was amazing. I don't remember being so stoked on a boss kill since Vashj.
Chunes

Postby Zobel » Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 pm

#6 (spiders can't fly) isn't quite right.

Zobel

Postby Era » Thu May 16, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm happy I don't have arachnaphobia! And yeah, I assume not all of these are facts, though I was really happy to see the one from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia about Charlie & the waitress. That really put a smile on my face! :lol:
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 16, 2013 4:23 pm

They might not be flying... but they sure are in the air!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnBqnL2HAc

*cries in his corner* *arachnophobic*
---
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu May 16, 2013 5:29 pm

I once woke up by one of those longlegs crawling on my face, and another time I had a nest of hundreds of teeny tiny baby spiders fall into my hair. I have a friend who's arachnophobic, said he'd probably just fall over dead on the spot. :roll:

I don't think I have any phobias at all. Least not that come to mind, or that I've discovered yet. :lol:
Era

Postby Nikachelle » Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Even if you're not arachnophobic, having hundreds of baby spiders on you is still fucking terrifying.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 pm

I just turn into a girl and squeal "Ew!" at spiders on me.

Snakes, though? UGH. /shudder
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Thu May 16, 2013 11:28 pm

My girlfriend goes "Awwwww, he's cute!" when she sees one of those big hairy spiders (I hate those, glad we dont have those in the wild). But when it comes down to the little house spiders she completely freaks out and let our dog hunt them down if they run on the floor >.< Good thing our dog isnt afraid of little spiders. Its mostly a snack to him... -_-
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Thu May 16, 2013 11:49 pm

lol that is what our old dog was

my mom is SEVERLY arachniphobic...as in she stopped playing her nelf druid when she hit level 4 and had to kill spiders in game
when she would see one in the house she would scream FRECKLES! SPIDER! and point at it, he would run up, pounce on it and nomnom!
he learned to not mess with snakes though when a bull snake bit his lip and hung on lol

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

Nikachelle wrote:Even if you're not arachnophobic, having hundreds of baby spiders on you is still fucking terrifying.

But they're adoooooorable! Okay, maybe not. :roll: I won't say I wasn't bothered, but more by the surprise of figuring out what hit me, than fear of the little things. You never quite expect to take a point blank head shot from a baby spider mortar.

I was way more terrified when I found a bumblebee inside my swimming shorts. >_> Must've been in the water when I jumped in or something.
Though I think it was probably a more rational fear of having a potentially pain-inducing animal near my man-bits, rather than having an actual insect on me. :lol:
Era

PreviousNext

Return to General