Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Amirya wrote:
bldavis wrote:ill admit doing the same dungeons over and over sucks

Temple of the Jade Serpent.

and it is only with you
i normally alternate between brewery and temple, until i group with you and then it is 3 hours of jade temple!
even heroics, we always get temple first :roll:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 pm

I hit that moment earlier today where the former raider brain finally says 'Why am I still bothering to worry about upgrading my tank set first? It's not like I'm going to be tanking anything really.'
benebarba

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 pm

benebarba wrote:I hit that moment earlier today where the former raider brain finally says 'Why am I still bothering to worry about upgrading my tank set first? It's not like I'm going to be tanking anything really.'

I hit that wall this past week where it was "why am I killing myself to cap valor when my raid team is still in T14?" so now it's gonna be do the 3 or so ToT LFRs and kill a few rares, and if I don't cap, whatever.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 pm

I realized the same thing last night when I was valor capped and went "wait.. there's nothing I can even buy that's an upgrade" and then I spent it all on offspec shit.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:22 pm

The problem comes when (in my case) I don't even need offspec gear and I'm few valors short of cap :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Yeah, I've been having some fun on my monk, not sure how long that'll last. My fury warrior can do the ToT, but doesn't have much reason to (i'd started gearing him in case I needed 2 toons that could do MSV). I figure at this point, I'm sticking around for garrosh. I still like playing prot, but between the choice of tanking LFR on my pally and not tanking, I chose not tanking (outside the occasional 'need another tank for nalak, oondasta, etc').
benebarba

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Teranoid wrote:I realized the same thing last night when I was valor capped and went "wait.. there's nothing I can even buy that's an upgrade" and then I spent it all on offspec shit.

Oh, I could use some of the gear, at least on my spriest (bought the trinket last night, still need bracers and cape). The issue is with the other off-set gear, which really isn't better than 502 tier once you factor in the set bonuses, except for the "extra" piece, depending on what you get lucky with.

Glad I'm not gearing a druid....

halabar

Postby Koatanga » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm in the same place. T14 raid group, not capping, don't know how bothered I can be to cap.

My big deal is that I still have a damned blue weapon because I just can't get the LFR weapons to drop (although I have 6 head tokens at 483 level). Do I buy the BS one which is only an increase from #12 to #10 a far as Mr Robot is concerned, or keep hitting my head against a wall trying to get a proper one?

Last xpac we killed heroic Deathwing; this one we're way behind.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Amirya » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm getting to the same spot as well - I gave up guild leadership a couple of weeks ago. I'm preparing to go back to school hardmode, and I seriously cannot be arsed to bust my butt between work, school, and gearing for raids that may (or may not!) happen, despite people signing up (even as tentative), because we sometimes scramble to fill 1-3 spots.

It's just one less headache for me. If the new GM tells me to go get on someone to do something, and I can, I'll do it. If I can't, I won't.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 am

Another awesome catch from DLC
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 am

That is exactly how I feel when I get a re-queue 6 times in a row (waiting for the ready checks to time out is worse than a queue, because when in a queue you can at least go do something.

Instant queues as tank? My arse are they instant.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Wed May 01, 2013 5:54 am

Teranoid wrote:Basically this image sums up my opinion of that post pretty easily:

https://www.facebook.com/Killarslol/pos ... 9812789070
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Wed May 01, 2013 7:35 am

Klaudandus wrote:http://youtu.be/Sp6IxvJzZ-k -- Oh god!

Epic.

halabar

Postby benebarba » Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 am

Klaudandus wrote:http://youtu.be/Sp6IxvJzZ-k -- Oh god!

I don't know what I just saw, but I like it. :P
benebarba

PreviousNext

Return to General