Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 am

Bellanka wrote:All those juicy Greater Charms. I keep meaning to run OpenRaid H-T14 runs to use them. Sitting on 3 Keys to Lei Shen's Palace instance for when I need more.

I've barely done any heroics on my hunter, did a few scenarios. Used the farm and the tokens to get my reps up. Before yesterday my best gear were the 489 valor shoulders, I had a few 476 items as well but still sported some awesome 450 items, like both of my trinkets.

I was home sick yesterday so I went to the Isle of Thunder for only the second time on my hunter and quested until I found a trove/killed a rare to get a key for the treasure room. After doing that and a few Incantations of Vu I had I got 20 Elder Charms and ran all launch LFRs and ended up with 12 items, including 2 duplicates on bonus rolls.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:17 am

Flex wrote:
Bellanka wrote:All those juicy Greater Charms. I keep meaning to run OpenRaid H-T14 runs to use them. Sitting on 3 Keys to Lei Shen's Palace instance for when I need more.

I've barely done any heroics on my hunter, did a few scenarios. Used the farm and the tokens to get my reps up. Before yesterday my best gear were the 489 valor shoulders, I had a few 476 items as well but still sported some awesome 450 items, like both of my trinkets.

I was home sick yesterday so I went to the Isle of Thunder for only the second time on my hunter and quested until I found a trove/killed a rare to get a key for the treasure room. After doing that and a few Incantations of Vu I had I got 20 Elder Charms and ran all launch LFRs and ended up with 12 items, including 2 duplicates on bonus rolls.

That's what I'm doing on my mage, minus the questing. I just camp troves while killing rares, and then do the loot scenario. One problem though.. being undergeared and out of practice, it's rather hard to solo the Incantation mini-bosses to get the extra chests. Hunter has a big advantage there with a tank. (Haquin murdered my Spriest. But my mage could probably do Vu).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Bellanka » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:27 am

halabar wrote:That's what I'm doing on my mage, minus the questing. I just camp troves while killing rares, and then do the loot scenario. One problem though.. being undergeared and out of practice, it's rather hard to solo the Incantation mini-bosses to get the extra chests. Hunter has a big advantage there with a tank. (Haquin murdered my Spriest. But my mage could probably do Vu).

Find a partner. I've become pretty good friends with my guild's Holy Paladin recruit because of random things. Soloing is fun and all, but it's more fun with a friend. Especially if you're both in Voice Chat together.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

Bellanka wrote:
halabar wrote:That's what I'm doing on my mage, minus the questing. I just camp troves while killing rares, and then do the loot scenario. One problem though.. being undergeared and out of practice, it's rather hard to solo the Incantation mini-bosses to get the extra chests. Hunter has a big advantage there with a tank. (Haquin murdered my Spriest. But my mage could probably do Vu).

Find a partner. I've become pretty good friends with my guild's Holy Paladin recruit because of random things. Soloing is fun and all, but it's more fun with a friend. Especially if you're both in Voice Chat together.

Yeah, if a certain pally tank here (coughKlaudcough) was on more, that might be taken care of.. :lol:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 am

halabar wrote:
Bellanka wrote:

Yeah, if a certain pally tank here (coughKlaudcough) was on more, that might be taken care of.. :lol:

I'm rarely on CTR Tuesday thru Thursday, cuz that's when I play my old pally.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Chunes wrote:Image

I was thinking:
benebarba

Postby Teranoid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Midwinter gets the second US H Lei Shen kill and meanwhile Exodus members are busy slinging shit at each other on practically every WoW related site on the internet.
Teranoid

Postby Fetzie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

halabar wrote:
Flex wrote:

That's what I'm doing on my mage, minus the questing. I just camp troves while killing rares, and then do the loot scenario. One problem though.. being undergeared and out of practice, it's rather hard to solo the Incantation mini-bosses to get the extra chests. Hunter has a big advantage there with a tank. (Haquin murdered my Spriest. But my mage could probably do Vu).

Try adding one of the trash mobs to get the +100% crit zone. Makes things much quicker.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Teranoid wrote:Midwinter gets the second US H Lei Shen kill and meanwhile Exodus members are busy slinging shit at each other on practically every WoW related site on the internet.

Citation Needed? Cuz I love drama!
---
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Klaudity thrives on fanciful drama.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Era wrote:Klaudity thrives on fanciful drama.

Why yes, darling~
---
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Midwinter gets the second US H Lei Shen kill and meanwhile Exodus members are busy slinging shit at each other on practically every WoW related site on the internet.

Citation Needed? Cuz I love drama!

Well here is a chunk from MMO Champ earlier:

Nothing will happen next tier with Exodus. They lost because of the new leadership sucks. When the merger first happened Kaywarrior took a backseat in leading, letting Entio and Killars lead. Just before the tier ended, we lost Entio and numerous others bringing our roster down to 33 or so. When the tier started we had a great start, but the problems started with Magera. We had gotten to the last two heads pretty quickly, but the leadership decided it was time to change the strat and an hour or so was wasted until we went back to the regular strat. We then hit Durumu, and this is where the horrible part started. We made great progress, but since we had gotten close it was time for a strat change that wasted a day and a half until we went back to the original strat. Repeat this same nonsense with Primordius, get the boss to 8% and waste half a day with a new strat only to return. Once again on Dark Animus it was time to change the start after a 25% wipe that wasted an entire week, because hey once exodus gets a boss low it has to radically change the strat only to return the the original strat when Kaywarrior decides Killars is a worthless idiot.

Not only is Killars a worthless officer, he is also a horrible dps who won't play a vastly superior spec, because he is too lazy; and who knows he might die more than he already does. Exodus might done perfectly fine if Kaywarrior, Cika, and Krank led the guild instead of Entio and Killars. Besides the problems, the biggest issue of all was that most of the healers are god awful. Shib is a lost idiot has no idea what is going on and is perhaps one of the worst druids I have played with. Pradaz knows nothing about priest, plays the wrong spec on the fights, and dies so often that every other healer knows to watch him for gibs and chain sleeps (5x in a row...) on Twins, Bluessoms is exactly the same as Pradaz, but the worst of them all is Luumis. Luumis will die to thunder struck because he decides not to move, eat font on DA, die to the beam on Durumu, and most anything else. You would think he would at least heal some, but he will end fights with 30k hps and full mana, letting tanks die because he is lightning bolting at full mana. He acts like he is amazing, talks high and mighty on his blog, but he is no better than some rank 5000 shaman.

So unless Kaywarrior snaps out of his slump, then Exodus will die. Just a friendly reminder Luumis, you suck.

Basically this image sums up my opinion of that post pretty easily:

Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Teranoid wrote:Image

---
Klaudandus

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm

---
Klaudandus

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 am

"Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is number 3 in the UK singles chart, and climbing. The BBC is in a fuss working out what to do when it comes time to play the chart on the radio on Sunday.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

PreviousNext

Return to General