Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:03 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:Autocorrect.

I'm only on #5 and I'm having troubles continuing for fear my coworkers will wonder why I'm crying...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3526
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Skye1013 wrote:
KysenMurrin wrote:Autocorrect.

I'm only on #5 and I'm having troubles continuing for fear my coworkers will wonder why I'm crying...

holy shit i cant stop laughing
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Sagara » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 am

Bestestest Friday at work in a long, long, while.
Hot-blooded boss looking angrily in my general direction when it's stated we got gignormous backlog on some third-party program we need to use, which I've sworn up and down was buggy for weeks. Until it's stated that even the users are convinced it's bugged to hell and back. I turn the head around with the biggest Joker smile I could offer.

Just after that, one of the Team Leaders I despise calls (specialises in "I've got a problem, I can't be arsed to understand even basic solutions, you deal with it") in a panic because I called out a task as late - one that was apparently falling under her. To hear the panic in her voice was sweetness incarnate.

Right now I just want to explode in Evil Laugh.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Era » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 am

Came across an old screenshot of my paladin back in my early ICC days.
Image
Hit me right in the feels, man. :(
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway/Japan

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Shoju » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 am

Those nicey nice canucks are up to something....

I've sold 5 Confederate Flags to Canada in the past 24 hours....
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby bldavis » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Shoju wrote:Those nicey nice canucks are up to something....

I've sold 5 Confederate Flags to Canada in the past 24 hours....

Quebec finally succeeding? :shock: :? (i prob spelled that wrong..but it still works depending on what side of that issue you are on)
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 6111
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I ordered a DVD from a seller on Play.com because it was cheaper than Amazon. Got an email confirmation that said "Please note the order will arrive in Amazon packaging." M'kay... Order arrived - turns out the seller just ordered the DVD from Amazon as a "gift" to my address. :/
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 4788
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Nooska » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

So you got it from amazon, cheaper than if you ordered it from amazon yourself?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
User avatar
Nooska
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Shoju » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm

bldavis wrote:
Shoju wrote:Those nicey nice canucks are up to something....

I've sold 5 Confederate Flags to Canada in the past 24 hours....

Quebec finally succeeding? :shock: :? (i prob spelled that wrong..but it still works depending on what side of that issue you are on)


LOL. That'd be funny.
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 5068
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Nooska wrote:So you got it from amazon, cheaper than if you ordered it from amazon yourself?

I'm not sure. Wondering if I just didn't spot the really cheap one on Amazon, now, heh.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 4788
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby halabar » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 am

Shoju wrote:
bldavis wrote:
Shoju wrote:Those nicey nice canucks are up to something....

I've sold 5 Confederate Flags to Canada in the past 24 hours....

Quebec finally succeeding? :shock: :? (i prob spelled that wrong..but it still works depending on what side of that issue you are on)


LOL. That'd be funny.


Quebec doing that is the first step in the assimilation of Canada. :wink:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Amirya » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 pm

So I was in LFR HoF tonight, at someone's behest. As we're coming up to Garalon, a warrior starts to engage in an epeen war with...I don't know who. A retadin then announces, "I'm more impressed with Endrance's DPS, and he's still in blues."

I about fell out of my chair, laughing.

At the end, overall, he was #3 on DPS; on Garalon, he was #1.
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Levantine » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 am

Amirya wrote:So I was in LFR HoF tonight, at someone's behest. As we're coming up to Garalon, a warrior starts to engage in an epeen war with...I don't know who. A retadin then announces, "I'm more impressed with Endrance's DPS, and he's still in blues."

I about fell out of my chair, laughing.

At the end, overall, he was #3 on DPS; on Garalon, he was #1.

Can you do me a favour and break his nose for me? Elegion in his offhand? Really? Dumbass.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Amirya » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 am

So says AMR, strangely, so he says.

Edit: LOL I asked him why he did that, he didn't have a good reason, so should be changed now.
Image

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Levantine » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

TIL: I don't even play anymore and I still pick on the pk death knight.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Fetzie » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21987831

Apple has been denied a trademark for the popular iPad Mini by the US Patent and Trademark Office.

The trademark application for the tablet was turned down because the name was "merely descriptive" and did not create a unique meaning, it said.
Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 am

Fetzie wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21987831

Apple has been denied a trademark for the popular iPad Mini by the US Patent and Trademark Office.

The trademark application for the tablet was turned down because the name was "merely descriptive" and did not create a unique meaning, it said.

Image

Now if the patent office could strike down the patent on rounded corners...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 9349
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 am

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 9349
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Treck » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 pm

User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Treck wrote:https://twitter.com/Lei__Shen
Hilarious :P


*reads the news about Envy and Method*
*checks date on post*

Image
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 9349
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Treck » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Meh, that post was just boring, only amusing part about the merger joke was that we had some envy members joining etc.
But I was refering to the twitter account, has nothing to do with the april fools joke.

That said, Totalbiscuit tweeted something interesting I agree with.
"Since the advent of the internet, April Fools has become less about funny pranks and more "HEY, WATCH ME LIE ABOUT THIS THING""
User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Fetzie » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

So, you going to tank the ten man raid, Treckie?

...

I'm so glad that Crabby was there to tell me I'm geared enough for the last expansion's 5 man heroics, I'd never have dared to sign up for one otherwise.
Image
Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Teranoid » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 pm

The fact that Method now has a repeat kill on Lei Shen and Blood Legion still hasn't taken him down warms my heart.

It's cool though.. maybe in 2027 when next to no one plays this game anymore they'll get a world first that matters.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Teranoid » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 am

Ohh my god ElvUI's built in April Fools joke is fucking amazing.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 am

Fetzie wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21987831

Apple has been denied a trademark for the popular iPad Mini by the US Patent and Trademark Office.

The trademark application for the tablet was turned down because the name was "merely descriptive" and did not create a unique meaning, it said.


Don't get terribly excited, it's just a formality in the process. They'll get it.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Klaudandus and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Klaudandus and 1 guest