Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby bldavis » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm

if they do...great but i agree with shoju, i doubt they would cover RL rage moments

that is why i tend to get cheaper ones :twisted:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Perhaps you guys need to consider anger management classes instead of what type of headphones you can get that will cover nerd rage repair.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 pm

:lol:

It's one reason I switched raid leading from him to my roommate. At least when HE has his hulk-rage moments, I can scold him for being part of the problem (if he is).

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

I can't understand people who get that worked up over it. I've been frustrated over the game, sure, but I'd never get to the point of throwing things around.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Keep a soft rubber ball on your desk to throw at the wall, and use a cordless headset so you don't rip out the cord by accident.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:I can't understand people who get that worked up over it. I've been frustrated over the game, sure, but I'd never get to the point of throwing things around.

Ditto.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Nooska wrote:Keep a soft rubber ball on your desk to throw at the wall, and use a cordless headset so you don't rip out the cord by accident.

Cordless ANYTHING in gaming is just asking for trouble.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Treck » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

I got cordless headset, and I can reccomend it :P
Altho mouse/keyboard is a no go ^^
Treck

Postby Nooska » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Got a cordless gaming mouse (with recharge via cord) and a cordless headset also with a recharge via cord (Logitech G700 and H600 respectively) - worst case scenario I have a cord going to my headset while using and a cord going into the mouse while using (which does make it a bit more cumbersome than normally) - the lack of a cord really is an improvement for the mouse, though I would have sworn by a corded mouse 2 months ago - it even charges while the computer is slumbering with the charge cable in.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby bldavis » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Nooska wrote:Keep a soft rubber ball on your desk to throw at the wall, and use a cordless headset so you don't rip out the cord by accident.

no longer have the RLing to deal with, and have a stress ball now

most of my headsets have long enough cords i dont worry about ripping them out though :)

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 pm

bldavis wrote:most of my headsets have long enough cords i dont worry about ripping them out though :)

My headset has a cord that is so long, it always wraps itself around my chair's arm-rests and gets tangled in the wheels.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Fetzie wrote:My headset has a cord that is so long, it always wraps itself around my chair's arm-rests and gets tangled in the wheels.

This.

The number of times I've caught the cord on the wheels of my chair is ridiculous. I'm surprised I haven't had to return my headset for frayed wires tbh.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 pm

i try to keep it loosely bound so it stays on my desk unless i jerk back suddenly or something to that effect

bldavis

Postby bldavis » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:30 pm

you know it is a dam good story when you get mad at a bad guy just from listening to 2 other people talk about the story

all i will say is FUCK YOU JOFFERY! :evil:
(links to vid if interested)

bldavis

Postby Andurin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 am

Picked up my belf paladin again to try some tanking. Was hard work to get trough the starting bit in Jade Forest, but once I got my hands on the "Adventuring Vendor" (the guy that sells green gear to get everything leveled out) things just fell in place again ^^

Tanking the brewery is fun :D First gathering a crapload of monkeys, and then gather a crapload of bunny's. Our druid healer had to dash to keep up with me :D
Andurin

PreviousNext

Return to General