Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Sagara » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 am

valura wrote:
Sagara wrote:I'm playing for a double whammy, as I'm a frenchie in Halle, thus a vital threat to them :-p
We don't really have any group that harps for judicial reform. Most of them are still too focused on economics...

You're a frenchie in Halle? I just lolled so loud my collegue is looking all weird at me :D I live in the same city as Geert Bourgeois (whom I can't stand at all, no sir)... according to him, I am probably fraternizing with the enemy... :twisted:

Pfah, my Dutch is near-flawless, I got a wife, a kid in the oven, a stable job and spend only a single month on unemployement in my entire career. If I wouldn't speach French just to troll him, he wouldn't tell me in a crowd :twisted:
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby valura » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:22 am

Sagara wrote:
valura wrote:
Sagara wrote:I'm playing for a double whammy, as I'm a frenchie in Halle, thus a vital threat to them :-p
We don't really have any group that harps for judicial reform. Most of them are still too focused on economics...

You're a frenchie in Halle? I just lolled so loud my collegue is looking all weird at me :D I live in the same city as Geert Bourgeois (whom I can't stand at all, no sir)... according to him, I am probably fraternizing with the enemy... :twisted:

Pfah, my Dutch is near-flawless, I got a wife, a kid in the oven, a stable job and spend only a single month on unemployement in my entire career. If I wouldn't speach French just to troll him, he wouldn't tell me in a crowd :twisted:

Devious, very devious indeed. I can only support that :P
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

Postby Shoju » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I wasn't sure where to post... this... I'm hoping someone can make me understand. Some of those.... Well, some of those just creep me straight the fuck out.
Shoju

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Shoju wrote:I wasn't sure where to post... this... I'm hoping someone can make me understand. Some of those.... Well, some of those just creep me straight the fuck out.

Holy crap....
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Shoju wrote:I wasn't sure where to post... this... I'm hoping someone can make me understand. Some of those.... Well, some of those just creep me straight the fuck out.

viewtopic.php?p=746892#p746892
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Agreed (and I'm a big pony fan)

Then again, every fandom has its fringe members... same goes with sonic fans, anime fans that own dakimakuras, 'bama football fans...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Klaudandus wrote:

Then again, every fandom has its fringe members... same goes with sonic fans, anime fans that own dakimakuras, 'bama football fans...

and don't forget furries.... :?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Funnily enough, the furries is an extremely fractioned subculture, with many more subcultures that overlap with other popculture groups.

I got several friends that are considered "anthro" artists, but they'll punch you if you associate them with furries.
Last edited by Klaudandus on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
Klaudandus

Postby sahiel » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 pm

What the everloving fuck... o.O
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

@Flex. Right... Forgot there was that thread.

Nikachelle wrote:Holy crap....

Klaudandus wrote:Image

The first one, I was like "poor guy."

Then the next one... i'm like... Well, that's a little creepy.

Then the next one... and I was just sitting there. Completely unsure of what it was that I just saw. Baffled. I bet you it was 10 minutes before I could process what in the world I had just read and saw. The caption, further adding to my sheer horror. "She's ready?!" WHAT?!

And from there, it was a full on brain melting train wreck that resulted in a catastrophic, almost shot Lemonade from my mouth, moment when I reached the barn pic.

Man... I thought I was prepared for the Internet. Illidan just came up behind me and shoved a glaive in my back screaming YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!
Shoju

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah, I frown on those shenanigans... can't help to laugh at them though...
---
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Shoju wrote:And from there, it was a full on brain melting train wreck that resulted in a catastrophic, almost shot Lemonade from my mouth, moment when I reached the barn pic.

Man... I thought I was prepared for the Internet. Illidan just came up behind me and shoved a glaive in my back screaming YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Never go to rule34 dot xxx then, and never ever search for Draenei + Futa
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Talking from experience? I kid

These Are Things Man Was Not Meant to Know....
---
Klaudandus

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm

The thing that kills me is the people who don't cover their faces. What happens when your employer finds a photoshopped picture of yourself and a pony "in bed" together? Granted, anyone could take someone else's photo and do that, but still.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Nikachelle wrote:The thing that kills me is the people who don't cover their faces. What happens when your employer finds a photoshopped picture of yourself and a pony "in bed" together? Granted, anyone could take someone else's photo and do that, but still.

And it's on your own deviant art account...
Shoju

PreviousNext

Return to General