Remove Advertisements

Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 am

The "special" warrior that cried and cried about how the tank was badly geared and how badly geared I was, and that it was terrible I was wearing "air looms". The really amusing thing was he didn't even get it when I linked the dps showing that he was dead last, with my dps doubling his, despite my being lvl 74 and his being lvl 78.

Imagine that.

And then a mage crying about how Pennance needed a nerf because both disc priests were outdpsing him.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:11 am

oh wow...

edit: stupid chrome posting this before i was done'

so someone was bitching that someone else wants to level faster, so they are using gear that not only upgrades every level, but also give an XP boost?

and bitching about dps of someone else being higher then thier own, in a leveling dungeon....

/palm

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby econ21 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:02 pm

A blood Death Knight death gripped me in Tol Barad while I was riding to attack Warden's Vigil. We spent the next 10 minutes duelling in the swamp (I was ret), continuing long after the battle ended and the crocodiles joined in the fun. Fighting a blood DK is a good way to practice your rotation. :lol:

The fight only ended when I finally realised I needed to time my stun to coincide with my holy avenger/wings. D'oh. I also realised after the fight, I'd failed to apply weakened blows. I armouried him afterwards and discovered he was worse geared than me, but at least it was a learning experience for me.

I've now made a Ret weak aura for weakened blows and respecc'd for Fist of Justice to get 30s stun. Previously, I'd used Burden of Guilt. Ranged classes may make me pay for that respec, but I love stuns.

Ret PvP is a lot of fun after the patch. I never took to the spec before the patch, falling back on Prot PvP. But the increased holy power generation makes Ret feel much smoother than before. And Ret self-healing is pretty awesome, I don't see Prot having a significant survivability advantage (and Prot dps is a fraction of Rets, both sustained and burst).
econ21

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 am

Add Stephen A Smith to the list of people that don't know The Onion is satire
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/201 ... ll-for-it/
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Well, he does now...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 pm

---
Klaudandus

Postby econ21 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 am

I find the Dark Legacy Comic strips on WoW hit and miss, but always find Donald the Fury Warrior hilarious. The one where he picks his new talents is a classic:

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/354.html
econ21

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Apple Maps.
LULS. Just LULS.

Guess who won't be upgrading to IOS6 - at least until there is a seperate google maps app to download from the apple store.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Andurin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Spoke to my old guild leader from wow that I hadn't spoken to in a while. Turns out, He and another old guildy play GW2 now. They are on the exact same server, play the exact same race and class and are the same level as me. What are the odds of that lol ^^
Andurin

Postby Levantine » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 am

Lols, my ipad has Siri. Not too fussed that apple maps suck because I have my phone that's easier to use anyway when I'm out and about.
Levantine

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 am

---
Klaudandus

Postby Shoju » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 am

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/20/am ... ?hpt=us_t5

His name is Mullet. Ohio is unintentionally funny, crazy, and sad.
Shoju

Postby Jabari » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 pm

This one's for Klaud:

VP Biden wrote:"Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college," VPOTUS told them. "You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/09/biden-cheerleaders-are-the-best-athletes-in-college-136358.html
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Jabari wrote:This one's for Klaud:

VP Biden wrote:"Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college," VPOTUS told them. "You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/09/biden-cheerleaders-are-the-best-athletes-in-college-136358.html

All he needs is to start his own beer label.

(If you don't get the reference, you're either far to young, or not up on crazy american politics.)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm

halabar wrote:
Jabari wrote:This one's for Klaud:

All he needs is to start his own beer label.

(If you don't get the reference, you're either far to young, or not up on crazy american politics.)

---
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General