Ummm Tyrael's Charger... Where You Go?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Ummm Tyrael's Charger... Where You Go?

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Got a resolution on this. Turns out my first web ticket hadn't actually gone through.

I had major problems calling the UK number for Blizzard (all I got was the German line??) I ended up calling US Blizzard and they helped me out with a better contact for the European side. Submitted another ticket online with a photo of my driver's license to prove my age, they responded and removed parental controls, re-subbed me for the year. I didn't get the mount back right away though - that took about 72 hours.

Glad it's all resolved now.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby mavfin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Got a resolution on this. Turns out my first web ticket hadn't actually gone through.

I had major problems calling the UK number for Blizzard (all I got was the German line??) I ended up calling US Blizzard and they helped me out with a better contact for the European side. Submitted another ticket online with a photo of my driver's license to prove my age, they responded and removed parental controls, re-subbed me for the year. I didn't get the mount back right away though - that took about 72 hours.

Glad it's all resolved now.

Good to hear it's all fixed now.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby sahiel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 am

Thank goodness! That's a crazy run around they had you do!
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to General