LFR Exploit - Loot / Tier drop farming

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: LFR Exploit - Loot / Tier drop farming

Postby Barathorn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 am

mavfin wrote:
Kelaan wrote:You'd probably return a Netflix disc that you'd reported as lost, if you found it, I bet. (Don't worry, we did too. ;))

Yeah, I'd do all of the examples here. I'd return the Kindles, return the Netflix disc, and I don't cheat in multiplayer games. I don't like people to steal from me, so I don't steal from others.

I would also return R/L stuff as it doesn't belong to me.

Also, take responsibility for your own actions, and don't blame Blizzard for something you debated whether to do, planned, and did. The guilds involved in this, including Treck's, for the most part have done so. It's their defenders that continue to keep looking for someone else to take the blame, or keep insisting nothing was done to deserve the bans.

Edit: Treck <> Theck

I understand your point and as before am happy to agree to disagree on the fact it is only their 'defenders' who keep looking for someone else to take the blame. The rest of what you say I pretty much agree with, other than you having a higher sense of morals and ethics purely because you are a parent.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: LFR Exploit - Loot / Tier drop farming

Postby Threck » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 am

Sagara wrote:
Threck wrote:
mavfin wrote:Edit: Treck < (Threck?) > Theck

Not THIS again! :oops:

You cannot contain the Threck.
Threck

Previous

Return to General