Remove Advertisements

I need help for people who have seen the dragon soul raid.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

I need help for people who have seen the dragon soul raid.

Postby Baneslayer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey there guys,

I got a rogue alt whom I love very much and I have decided I am going to work on getting the daggers for him. I already have the 10k gold saved up for the charging of the ring, I have a guild that runs alt nights on Saturdays (We are drunk usually but we have fun! ) and I have the ability to raid lead should I need to.

So my question will help me in raid leading. Essentially knowing which part of the encounters are the most difficult so I can time heroism/bloodlust to those time periods. Also if there is a specific mechanic that would make bringing X class to the raid a good idea or a requirement. (Preist and Naxx 25 rings a bell. )

So we got on the line up.

Morchuk,
Yor'sahj,
Warlord Zon’ozz,
Hagara,
Ultraxion,

I have been able to find info on these bosses. I think the deathwing fight I need to research more.

Anyhow, as they say fortune favors the prepared so any insight to people who have been in the Dragon Soul on the PTR I would appreciate it.
Baneslayer

Re: I need help for people who have seen the dragon soul rai

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:08 pm

While there might not be any Dragon Soul content yet, keep an eye on the strategies forum here: viewforum.php?f=43

Since strategy goes in the strategy forums I am going to lock this.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Return to General