Remove Advertisements

Brewfest 2011

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Malthrax » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Mukat wrote:
Flex wrote:Because a 2.0 speed dagger is miles more important than yet another 2.6 speed mace?

Assassination and subtlety vs enhancement and combat. Two specs use each brewfest weapon. One uses tankard twice. Dagger should be BoE save for the fact that blacksmiths can make one of equal level, but can't make a mace, fist, or axe for enhancement.

I say just make slow daggers 2.6 instead of 1.8, and balance assassination and subtlety around that. Then make all rogue weapons daggers. Screw diversity. Better yet, balance rogues for slow offhands and remove fast offhands completely. Then you can have enhancement and all rogues share all weapons equally. This has been one of my biggest weapon headaches ever.


Well, that'd make all one-hand weapons the same speed (except for caster weapons, and who gives a crap about melee-mages anyways?). If they then normalize 2H weapons to the same speed, then they can remove weapon speed altogether.

IZ MOAR SIMPELER RITE?


then, they can remove crit, haste, and mastery, and replace it with a single stat: PWNFACTER
User avatar
Malthrax
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Amshel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Worldie wrote:
firstamendme wrote:Cbhips is using: http://www.wowhead.com/item=56394 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=70144. Sadness for this event.

If you'd change the blue with the JP trinket, you'd have the best 2 trinkets available without raiding more or less:P

This is the second time I've seen you say this and I'm really starting to think you mean the Alchemist trinket, the JP panther trinket is garbage. And I don't know what the strength JP trinket does but I kinda think it's probably garbage too.
User avatar
Amshel
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Hit with passive Str or Agi is garbage?

JP trinkets:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=58181
http://www.wowhead.com/item=58180
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6663
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Amshel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:Hit with passive Str or Agi is garbage?

JP trinkets:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=58181
http://www.wowhead.com/item=58180

Lol... I was thinking JC.


My bad!
User avatar
Amshel
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Mukat » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Malthrax wrote:they can remove crit, haste, and mastery, and replace it with a single stat: PWNFACTER

Then everyone can upgrade every piece of gear instead of bitching about not wanting a clear upgrade because "it's not best in slot"! Note: this is another headache of mine.
Mukat
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby bldavis » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 pm

cerwillis wrote:Of course if we could get PK into Firelands more often, this might be a moot point...

did you sign up this week?

now that ami and i are settled into school schedules (it was more me then ami but w/e) we are going to be raiding again


on topic:
i was able to get the healing trinket on my priest, the melee and all tank trinkets on bear warrior and dk, and the caster trinket on my lock..almost (warrior tank needed it....)
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7336
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 am

I now have both mounts on my pally and none on any of my other characters... RNG is wonderful...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby djlar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 am

Another tankard dropped, it's selling for 280g... I think I'm saving them until brewfest is off and AH inventory is low to sell them at a more reasonable price..
Image
djlar
 
Posts: 1886
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 am

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Nothan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

Since brewfest started I leveled my rogue to 84 just so I could queue and try for the 2.0 speed dagger. Finally hit 84 last night, hopefully I can get one with the time remaining. I have a tankard for combat but I'd really like the dagger for sub and wish that it was BoE because I'd probably pay a good amount for it. On a side note, my gf has gotten the kodo and ram on two different toons, both mounts in 1 keg on both occasions.
Nothan
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Malthrax » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am

Nothan wrote:... both mounts in 1 keg on both occasions.


hate
User avatar
Malthrax
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Shoju » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 am

Tankard + Dagger + Ram in one keg.
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6344
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Malthrax » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 am

Shoju wrote:Tankard + Dagger + Ram in one keg.

Image
User avatar
Malthrax
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Nothan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

On a unrelated note, I got another drake from Stonecore on my alt which doesn't even have epic flying :D
Nothan
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 pm

omg malthrax, that is EPIC! (and so was shoju's keg apparently) :twisted:

@nothan, i feel your pain/frustration, i got the drake from VP, only the second time i had seen it, on my shaman that wasnt even 85 yet....and i had 6 other 85s on that server that could use it....(ok there are only 2 that i would want it on but w/e)
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7336
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby halabar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Got a tankard and the remote in my first try, NOTHING since...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9343
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest