Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Brewfest 2011

Postby Amshel » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Gold was nerfed. Only getting 1g~ per kill
Amshel

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 am

the trinket I want for my spriest only dropped when on my dk, and vice versa... serval times.... /sigh
instanceserver seemded so verpopulated thou, that I got tossed back into Orgrimmar instead of into the instance after looking at my loading screen for (what felt like) several minutes.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby yappo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 am

JoeBravo wrote:the trinket I want for my spriest only dropped when on my dk, and vice versa... serval times.... /sigh
instanceserver seemded so verpopulated thou, that I got tossed back into Orgrimmar instead of into the instance after looking at my loading screen for (what felt like) several minutes.

Instance servers are indeed woefully overfull. At least you get three or four runs before the party dissolves, which is both good and bad.

Good in the sense that you get more shots at the trinkets. Bad in the sense that people like me who's tanked for all of two days will drop party after one run, because we already have all the trinkets, and I mean all.
yappo

Postby JoeBravo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am

yappo wrote:
JoeBravo wrote:the trinket I want for my spriest only dropped when on my dk, and vice versa... serval times.... /sigh

Instance servers are indeed woefully overfull. At least you get three or four runs before the party dissolves, which is both good and bad.

Good in the sense that you get more shots at the trinkets. Bad in the sense that people like me who's tanked for all of two days will drop party after one run, because we already have all the trinkets, and I mean all.

the only trinket i kinda wanted on my paladin dropped and won it on my first run of the place. For kindness sake, I did 2 more, but I'm not planning on doing more than one everyday from now on as only the mounts are (mildly) interesting now.

Edit: I could go as tank on my DK though. Gear and skill are kinda crap (last time I tanked with that toon was in Naxx10/25 at the Ulduar era), but that shouldn't matter much with the boss being piss easy.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:52 am

I got about 10 runs in one group before they fell apart. Load screens were very slow. Sick of the sight of the Balebrew Charms.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Shyrtandros » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 am

I haven't played WoW in about a week.. been busy with real life and the spare time i have has been on Oblivion.. guess I need to get in there to destroy me some dwarfs!
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 am

Amshel wrote:Gold was nerfed. Only getting 1g~ per kill

lol figured it would happen. Right after our first Coren kill my guildie was like "they'll nerf that tomorrow for sure."
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Volitaire » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 am

Dunno if they fixed it yet or not but you could also get your weekly guild achievements by queuing up for that run as well. Did all 7 of our guild random dungeon runs in about 5 mins.
<Blood Runs Cold> - Stormrage(US) Alliance 10-man 13/13HM
Late Night 12am-3am EST Tues-Thurs, Sunday
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/volitaire
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Hamstring2568
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ire/simple
Volitaire

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 am

Bandit2568 wrote:Dunno if they fixed it yet or not but you could also get your weekly guild achievements by queuing up for that run as well. Did all 7 of our guild random dungeon runs in about 5 mins.

Lol...

Ok, so what ilvl are the trinkets... 359? I haven't had a chance to run because the servers were down when I got home yesterday, so I went to play Rift.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:45 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Bandit2568 wrote:Dunno if they fixed it yet or not but you could also get your weekly guild achievements by queuing up for that run as well. Did all 7 of our guild random dungeon runs in about 5 mins.

Lol...

Ok, so what ilvl are the trinkets... 359? I haven't had a chance to run because the servers were down when I got home yesterday, so I went to play Rift.

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby yappo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:45 am

Skye1013 wrote:

Lol...

All 365. Two stam trinks. One with dps on-use and one with healing on-use. One dodge trink with dodge on-use. And a few more non-tank:ish.

Two useless weapons for tanks at 365 as well. Rare drops though.

Edit: I guess it's not a too far-fetched guess that the Headless Horseman will drop 365 as well.
yappo

Postby cerwillis » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 am

Crit +SP proc on the mithril pocketwatch as well.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:58 am

yappo wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:

Lol...

All 365. Two stam trinks. One with dps on-use and one with healing on-use. One dodge trink with dodge on-use. And a few more non-tank:ish.

Two useless weapons for tanks at 365 as well. Rare drops though.

Edit: I guess it's not a too far-fetched guess that the Headless Horseman will drop 365 as well.

Useless to what point? I have a fresh 85 pally (prot/holy) that has run 1 heroic and currently has a sub-333 weapon.
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 am

Agi/Crit/Haste is pretty useless for Paladins.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 am

Oh... so it's a rogue/shaman weapon...
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General