Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Worldie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:55 am

I tried to find a meme with a "You have failed me" from Ragnaros to Majordomo but I couldn't find any :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:39 pm

I agree with the transmog change now - I have 0 spaces in my bank, 0 in my void storage, and 16 slots open in bags on Morosin whom I am maining currently.. (need to have tank gear and pots/flasks in my bags too after all)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Era » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:52 am

I haven't bought the expansion yet, but I would happily buy it right this moment if it gave me early access to the new transmog system.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:59 am

Hai guyse.

I need a pink cloak. I'm running Tier 5 paladin with pink weapons and aldori legacy shield, but I just can't find a matching cloak. I don't really want to run without cloak (I don't really like how it looks on a female tauren), so I'm using a white one temporarly, but I'm looking for one that matches the whole pink idea >_>
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 am

Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Era » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Two (edit: one) more:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=10079/lords-cape

This was just another item with the same model/skin as one of those Fetzie posted.. :roll:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=28653/shado ... f-infusion
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:19 am

Fetzie wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/item=62357/cloak ... ent-wisdom

How about one of those?

I went for this one, seembs fitting pretty well ^_^ Thanks!

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jabari » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am

Pseudo-mog related: :lol:

I just managed to tame* this guy on my hunter. http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/jormungarred.html

I normally just name my hunter pets just as they were originally (or something close). This one is just "Larva Pit Fodder" though, so that won't work. Any ideas for a good name?

*(What a pain that was. I couldn't get that apexis area thing to pop up on ANY of my characters - had a friend come over with like 5 different chars that could. Killed ogre slavers, opened cages until one of the cages finally got a worm in it. It takes like 4 ogre kills to complete the area though so they had to keep switching. Ugh.)
... the fact that more potential voters are swayed by a few trivial comments 10 years ago than a candidate literally collapsing is not a good sign and tends to indicate that even if Trump wins, it won't matter.

No electorate that stupid is going to survive long, one way or another.
Jabari

Postby Era » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:08 am

Well, says he's a "jormungar" species, referencing the "Jormungandr" (or Jormungand) serpent from Norse mythology. So that's an option I guess, and not too far off the mark if you usually keep it close to their original names! Or maybe reference the colour? In whatever language you like. Red is Akai in Japanese, Rød in Norwegian, and Rubrum in Latin (Ruby? Rose? Cute name for a ... cute ... worm...?) ^^
Era

Postby halabar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 am

Anklebiter for the worm.

Also, that moment you realize you've been vedoring gear on your spriest because tmog doesn't matter as much and then you finally remember you have a lock.. and the new tmog system coming... -_-
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Passionario » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:01 pm

It's surprisingly difficult to find a pirate outfit in plate, so I went for an understated low-res look:

If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby halabar » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:55 am

So.. the new mog system hits Tuesday... wondering how much gold I'll get vendoring all the things once they are learned.

I opened up 1200 salvage crates last night.. what a pile of crap.

halabar

Postby Jabari » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:00 pm

halabar wrote:I opened up 1200 salvage crates last night.. what a pile of crap.

What a pain in the rear that process is. :lol: I'm going through mine slowly, 20 at a time until I'm tired of mailing all the crap to all my other characters to equip-then-sell.

As an aside, timewalk vendors have a few pieces you can pick up for mog. Similarly, I didn't realize there was so much stuff you could just buy from the city vendors (i.e., in Dalaran from the people that you turn tier tokens into, they also just sell a bunch of stuff too). It's a pain waiting out the two hours before selling it though. (It takes them out of your collection if you sell within the refund time. Can you just destroy them instead and keep them in the collection?)

Haven't really changed any of my looks, other then some new weapon/offhand combinations that match the existing armor sets.
... the fact that more potential voters are swayed by a few trivial comments 10 years ago than a candidate literally collapsing is not a good sign and tends to indicate that even if Trump wins, it won't matter.

No electorate that stupid is going to survive long, one way or another.
Jabari

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 pm

can I mog it is the best and yet so simple addon when it comes to transmogs
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fenris » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 am

Just a thing i noticed with the new system...I try to mog T17 heroic,i get the T17 normal look (pink instead of blue)

I try to do the same with the offest t17 mythic parts i have,i get the t17 heroic look (easy to notice since the shoulders have completly different animations)

Is that supposed to happen?I dont think so....

P.s:

I went and mogged the blessed battlegear of undead slaying for the first time...And i noticed that somewhere down the line from the second scourge invasion they borked the gauntlets...Now they look like a mix of judgment recolor and WotLK gloves models (both wrong model and sking on most of it)....

Then i went around the beta and noticed that there are npc wearing it in Light's hope order hall....And they have the gloves with the wrong model but the right skin over it...

...and to top it off,one of the order hall followers has the same armor,but the right "judgment-looking" gloves :lol:
All the character profile site keep going down,so i could as well not place anything here
Fenris

Postby halabar » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Fenris wrote:Just a thing i noticed with the new system...I try to mog T17 heroic,i get the T17 normal look (pink instead of blue)

I try to do the same with the offest t17 mythic parts i have,i get the t17 heroic look (easy to notice since the shoulders have completly different animations)

Are you doing the right-click or whatever it is for all the appearances for that item?

halabar

Postby Fenris » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:38 am

halabar wrote:
Fenris wrote:Just a thing i noticed with the new system...I try to mog T17 heroic,i get the T17 normal look (pink instead of blue)

Are you doing the right-click or whatever it is for all the appearances for that item?

Yep,it gives me only one so can't be that
All the character profile site keep going down,so i could as well not place anything here
Fenris

Postby Fetzie » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 am

Thought I'd have a change from MoP challenge mode.

Fetzie | Protection/Holy Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Former Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Passionario » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:25 am

Shiny! :D
Passionario

Postby Passionario » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Now with a more appropriate shield:

Passionario

Previous

Return to General