Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sagara » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:16 am

bldavis wrote:it is the DK teir armor model set

So, in short, the T16 DK model belt.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:31 am

Gues so :p Still want a replacement then ^^ Don't want to look like a dk :p
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:20 pm

I finished my monk tmog, it's the dungeon set from normal mop istances, I think it looks very cool on a tauren monk.

Now, I need fitting weapon, both a fist, and a sword/axe/mace.
Any suggestion on what I could try to farm?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 pm

i have that same one on my female panderan monk...
ill see what i can find later tonight when i log in

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Have a question that doesn't really fit anywhere and didn't want to start a thread for it, but I figure transmog is KIND of relevant...

I've been playing strictly casual since I started playing again in Fall, but I really do want to get the challenge mode golds (Transmog rewards! See? Almost works in this thread). But I'm not currently in touch with anyone remotely into that kind of stuff. Any good suggestions on where to get a reliable group for that? Do we do any maintankadin alt runs or something? (assuming most of you who're interested already did these things on their mains).
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby jere » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

I didn't use to be a huge fan of Immolation and the image below does it no justice since it doesn't show the smoke billowing off the the sword and shoulders. It has grown on me though. I wish I could find a better shield, but that's the best I have atm.

jere

Postby Era » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 am

Always loved the immolation set, though not that much a fan of the helmet. But I've got the same with T2, love the set but don't much care for the helmet. But then again, I don't care for helmets in general, I like having my character's face show. Mostly only use open helmets like crowns/tiaras/horns/etc.

Era wrote:Winggggssssss. Nothing special about the set, I just felt a little fiery!

I'm aware that the sword doesn't quite match the set, but I like its simplicity and the fact that it masks the ugly Windwalk glow with a calm sort of shimmer. Not to mention the small piece of lore bound to the blade; Archeus.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Era » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Era

Postby Era » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 am

Era

Postby Worldie » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 am

That's t7 aint it? Looks damn cool. Planning to get it as well on my 2nd DK when it hits 90.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Yeah. Gonna go get the 25-man one, think the gold on that might match the helm better.
Era

Postby culhag » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Another double feature !
Since I use the same belt and boots for ret and prot (also bracers but it doesn't matter) I tried to find a way to differentiate them with the other pieces.

culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Brute » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm working on a Justicar transmog set. Anyone got any recommendations for a 2H sword that would go with the silver metal and purple gems? Or a cape?
Brute

Postby Newsom » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 am

Pretty happy with how my priest looks now:

Mix of T8 and T16. The orb mace looks amazing in shadowform. :D
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:51 am

I think its pretty sad that many of the gear is so over the top in the latest expacs that they're utterly atrocious? I keep trying to come up with xmog sets and I keep going back to my old set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1350
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General