Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Sagara wrote:Forgot to mention I finally laid my grubby paws on Mimiron's helm!
I was afraid the white would be too white against the PvP set, but the Argent tabart rubs nicely off it.

Image


oooh what is that sword?
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10476
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Do'tharak - rare drop off ToT Normal
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Era » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Sagara wrote:Do'tharak


I horse what they did there!

Image
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Sagara wrote:Do'tharak - rare drop off ToT Normal


damn, it's a shame the LFR version has such a dumb color scheme
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10476
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Newsom » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
Sagara wrote:Do'tharak - rare drop off ToT Normal


damn, it's a shame the LFR version has such a dumb color scheme


Heroic is ugly too (purple), but I have to admit the normal version looks pretty nice.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

It's just a bit though to fit with armor, at least for paladins. Grayish suits the warrior palette better, methinks.

Also, I've been thinking about using the Glorious Headdress/Warleader Crown instead. Thoughts?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 am

So uhm I decided everyone and their grandma has Tier 5 on their warlock, so decided to change it to Tier 6.

However, I can't come up with a matching cloak. Any idea?
Also a weapon suggestion would be nice, though I'm thinking of just going with Zhardoom if I get my hands on it.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13564
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Fetzie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 am

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30881

Blade of Infamy, Mount Hyjal.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Newsom » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Worldie wrote:So uhm I decided everyone and their grandma has Tier 5 on their warlock, so decided to change it to Tier 6.

However, I can't come up with a matching cloak. Any idea?


Here you go, lots of options that all work with Warlock T6

There's more if those are not enough. :D

Edit: I was bored and added lots of staves (I'm assuming you're only looking for a staff). Personally, I'd go with heroic Spire of Scarlet Pain or Sho'varon (any) and then one of the pandaria cloaks.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Arnock » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Anyone know of any plate gear with similar color scheme to Felheart?
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3678
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Newsom I think you linked too many items and broke the links :P

Care to make me a link with just cloaks and one with just staff? :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13564
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy


Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Newsom » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Arnock wrote:Anyone know of any plate gear with similar color scheme to Felheart?

Not really? If you're after the green highlights I think you're pretty much out of luck, otherwise there's always


Or Season 6 mixed with DK T13?
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Xfighter » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Was rocking variations(shoulders/weapon kept changing) of this for the longest time (originally as a male, then female once the sale was up):
Image


Few weeks ago found a Lofty Chest for 12g, so decided I needed a makeover:
Image


The legs weren't my first choice, but since cloudbreaker are so hard to come-by, I decided to just finish the set. Belt also wasn't original choice, but figured it was one of the few that could work with the rest of the set.
Xfighter
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Arnock » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:16 am

Newsom wrote:
Arnock wrote:Anyone know of any plate gear with similar color scheme to Felheart?

Not really? If you're after the green highlights I think you're pretty much out of luck, otherwise there's always


Or Season 6 mixed with DK T13?


Yeah, I'm mostly just trying to find some more gear with the red/gold/green sort of color palette. Something that looks like the silvermoon city guards, or Felheart.

Judgement seems to be closest, but it still doesn't have the green.

Drape of the Refreshing Winds seems like it would work really well. If I could get it to drop, that is.
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3678
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest