Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Andurin » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am

bldavis wrote:ITS A FEMALE DWARF!

Female dwarf? They dont exsist... Its a male dwarf without a beard...
Andurin

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Arnock » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Cema wrote:I oftenly hear that hunters naver had anything good looking to wear. So I am currently trying to create a hunter set for every race

So far

Orc (Based on Rexxar)

I was randomly glancing through this thread when I stumbled upon that post from awhile back, could anyone tell me what helm that is? It looks different from the standard "wolf-head helm" that you see from various quests.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Arnock wrote:
Cema wrote:I oftenly hear that hunters naver had anything good looking to wear. So I am currently trying to create a hunter set for every race

So far

Orc (Based on Rexxar)

I was randomly glancing through this thread when I stumbled upon that post from awhile back, could anyone tell me what helm that is? It looks different from the standard "wolf-head helm" that you see from various quests.

Looks like this one
http://www.wowhead.com/item=27414
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 am

So, dilemna.

My shaman wears the Battleforged mail set (scarlet and gold and black). I have a shield that matches it. I have a couple of maces I can use with it.

Where the hell do I find a fist weapon that matches?

Also, should I even bother, since, as a caster, the weapon just kinda hangs out not in her hands? I sometimes amuse myself by targeting the enemy so she'll be in the attack stance, but as resto/ele, she obviously won't be whacking them about.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am

I am unable to find a Battleforged mail set on wowhead.

Also the best fist weapon is The Bladefist.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 am

Whoops. Battleforge. Present tense, not past.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:40 am

Amirya wrote:Whoops. Battleforge. Present tense, not past.

I couldn't find it because it isn't listed under their transmog sets, sons of bitches.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Ok, looking for suggestion. Female gnome rogue. What sort of set can be fitting?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Flex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Worldie wrote:Ok, looking for suggestion. Female gnome rogue. What sort of set can be fitting?

Trial of the Crusader leather is boobtastic. Otherwise the TBC dungeon set is pretty awesome.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 pm

You read my mind, I was indeed thinking of a TBC set:
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=886

Here's how it looks on a gnome:

I thought a gnome rogue should feel... sneaky... so wear a full black set. Sadly this is the only one I found.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 pm

I've got a full black set on my rogue. As I'm at work, I can't link it right now, but if you want to take a peek, she's on US-Scarlet Crusade, name of Sayeh. It's a lot of quest rewards, but it works!

Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Worldie wrote:You read my mind, I was indeed thinking of a TBC set:
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=886

Here's how it looks on a gnome:

I thought a gnome rogue should feel... sneaky... so wear a full black set. Sadly this is the only one I found.

That looks pretty good though, doesn't it?
You seem to have a lot of gnomes and dwarves. ^^
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Just looked it up:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... yeh/simple
Seembs it's from darkshore quests: might get my time to go do them. Looks even more fitting, thank you! Just the shoulders look hard to get, but luckily there's a lookalike that is craftable http://www.wowhead.com/item=7352

Thanks for pointing that to me!

To reply to Era, sadly I only got a gnome rogue, gnome priest and dwarf lock. Well, 3 dwarf locks, 2 left at 85, but that's details.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

... :lol:
Got a thing for short sadistic ladies, do you?
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 pm

The shoulders, actually, were extremely easily. It's a DMF quest from a card turn in, if memory serves, and DMF is on right now.

Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General