Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Worldie wrote:
jere wrote:How does one solo RoS in BT in tank spec? Is the mana drain a non factor? I haven't tried yet..already had all the transmog gear except the boots, so only been killing the first boss solo.

Mana drain hardly a problem for a non mana user, I'm worried about being permastunned solo.

The greatly increased the cooldown on the horrible cast for the fight. It is soloable on any class with an interrupt.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Chunes » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

halabar wrote:Well I wouldn't go that far, but the pudge and girth seem to overshadow any gear. Especially evident on female panderan. Thinking about race-changing my spriest now that the xp bonus is moot.

Yeah, I agree.

It's interesting because they're pretty much the first "fat" race in the game. Dwarves are stocky and stout, but it doesn't look jiggly, gnomes aren't particularly muscular, but they're not fat per se.

Everything else is a spectrum from skinny (boney undead) to hulkmode tauren, but it's all taut muscle.

I think the male panda model is done pretty well, owing mostly (IMO) to the proper proportioning of body to head.

I should have added "large headed" as a factor that contributes to the downie appearance of the female pandas...
Chunes

Postby Daeva001 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Worldie wrote:Mana drain hardly a problem for a non mana user, I'm worried about being permastunned solo.

Essence of Desire only casts Spirit Shock every 15 seconds now. Even if she shields and you don't Shield Slam it off, you'll only be disoriented for 3 seconds and then you'll be back to DPSing.

The max mana reduction is also negligible, it takes something like four or five minutes for her to chip down a 60k mana pool.
Daeva001

Postby Newsom » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 pm

This kind of works?

Challenge Mode + T14
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby lythac » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am

I could do with better matching legs and boots (belt as well probably). The matching tier chest is just too red and obnoxious for me, luckily my current chest goes pretty well.

The set does look awful from behind, need a cape to go with it. Was thinking the white cape from Kara or something purpley to match the tiger heads glow and the sword.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Newsom » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 am

lythac wrote:Image

I could do with better matching legs and boots (belt as well probably). The matching tier chest is just too red and obnoxious for me, luckily my current chest goes pretty well.

The set does look awful from behind, need a cape to go with it. Was thinking the white cape from Kara or something purpley to match the tiger heads glow and the sword.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44687 ?
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:39 am

My new transmog, do you think I'm pink enough?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I don't think I can associate with you any longer.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Fenrìr wrote:I don't think I can associate with you any longer.

That's what his old guilds keep saying.. :lol:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 pm

:( Why the gnome hate
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Worldie wrote::( Why the gnome hate

EDIT: Oh noes, my gif broke. :(
Was a funny one of Tyrion Lannister.
Last edited by Era on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Worldie wrote::( Why the gnome hate

*little fist-bump*

my fury warrior is a gnome. And proud of it!
benebarba

Postby Era » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

benebarba wrote:*little fist-bump*

my fury warrior is a gnome. And proud of it!

My fury warrior was actually a gnome as well! Though I didn't really play her much.
Started out as a Draenei, then became a Troll, then a Dwarf, then an Orc, then a Gnome.
I think I preferred her as an Orc.

EDIT: That reminds me... SURELY WE CAN HAVE ARMORY POSE-SETTINGS BACK SOON? :evil:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:21 pm

doh! Forgot the pic of mine!

benebarba

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:14 am

Wouldn't it be great if, for 24 hours on the 1st of April, Blizzard turned every Alliance character into female gnomes, and every Horde character into male tauren? That'd be a fun day.
Era

PreviousNext

Return to General