Page 85 of 107

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:18 pm
by twinkfist
nah, you are not far off. i can't stand t12 or t11. liked t13 and use that as my tanking transmog with the SOID from Kara or Aldori Legacy shield from Gruul. use the Phosphorecent Sword from Underbog....it's a sword...but you can barely see the blade because the white enchant on it is blinding...like a white light saber.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm
by Shoju
Amirya wrote:I think I'm the only person in the entire WoW-verse to think that paladin T2 is friggin' hideous...


Probably not. i don't think it's jaw droppingly awesome anymore, but then again, I don't have a lot of love for Paladin sets.
My list is probably


Best
Tier T6
Tier T8 (10m)
Tier 14
Season 11
Tier 2
Tier 10
Tier 13
Season 5
Season 8
Tier 12
Season 9
Tier 1
Tier 4
Season 6
Season 7
Season 12
Tier 11
Tier 5
Season 10
9 (horde)
Tier 7 / 3
WORST


But, I'm pretty critical of Tier Sets. For Dk's, it's probably

BEST
The Unreleased Season 13 coming.
Tier 12 (red, normal set)
Tier 8
Tier 14
Tier 10
Green Starter Set
Blue Quest Reward Set
A lot of
space in here
before the crap

Tier 7
Tier 13
Tier 9 (horde)
Season 12
Season 11
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
Season 8
Season 9
Season 10
Tier 11
Worst

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 am
by Jabari
Looking for suggestions for a 1-hand mace to go with the current T14 Shaman (Resto) set.

Got the helm yesterday and it's the first char I've turned that back on for in a while. Really think it looks good on the girl-cow - has a nice "tribal" feel that works well with the Tauren (IMO).

Have 4-piece right now (missing chest). Using the DS tanking shield as mog there, as that fits fairly well to me.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am
by Sabindeus
Amirya wrote:I think I'm the only person in the entire WoW-verse to think that paladin T2 is friggin' hideous...


yup.

Image

badassssssssssssssss

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 am
by Shoju
Jabari wrote:Looking for suggestions for a 1-hand mace to go with the current T14 Shaman (Resto) set.

Got the helm yesterday and it's the first char I've turned that back on for in a while. Really think it looks good on the girl-cow - has a nice "tribal" feel that works well with the Tauren (IMO).

Have 4-piece right now (missing chest). Using the DS tanking shield as mog there, as that fits fairly well to me.


First. What Tanking Shield? LFR? NOrm? Heroic? I'm assuming Heroic, since it does indeed look pretty BA with the set.

There are a couple that jump to mind almost immediately.

If you like size, The Bloodskull Destroyer is HUGE, looks good with the set (at least in item viewer). From Old Hillsbrad.
If you like that style, but don't like how massive the hammer is, Syphon of the Nathrezim is shorter handled, same model. It's from BT.
There is also Suffering's End from ToC25 man (Normal Mode Coloration) that looks pretty good.
The BLeeding Hollow Warhammer from Slave Pens doesn't look bad.
Fool's Bane from Illhoof in Kara looks pretty good.

That would be my top 5.



Here is a wowhead model comparison with all the models in there so that you can see how they look in the model viewer.
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=87 ... 8657:47905

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 am
by Amirya
Sabindeus wrote:
Amirya wrote:I think I'm the only person in the entire WoW-verse to think that paladin T2 is friggin' hideous...


yup.

badassssssssssssssss

Well, to be fair, the design is nice, but the colors are awful. When I think "holy warrior of the light, protector of the good, champion of the innocent," the first thing I don't want to think is, "my uniform is covered in blood, shit, and piss." I don't care if it's the gore of my enemies, or of me, it's not high on my list of "this is holy!"

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 am
by Klaudandus
That's the reason I picked up the silver+purple version.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:21 pm
by Jabari
Shoju wrote:First. What Tanking Shield? LFR? NOrm? Heroic? I'm assuming Heroic, since it does indeed look pretty BA with the set.


Shield is Normal version (the tanks in our 10-man are Bear and DK - the shield dropped twice when we were in there - the Pali Healer took the first for his offset and I grabbed the 2nd since nobody could use it *laugh*).

Thanks for suggestions! I'll check them out when I get home :)

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 pm
by Shoju
Jabari wrote:
Shoju wrote:First. What Tanking Shield? LFR? NOrm? Heroic? I'm assuming Heroic, since it does indeed look pretty BA with the set.


Shield is Normal version (the tanks in our 10-man are Bear and DK - the shield dropped twice when we were in there - the Pali Healer took the first for his offset and I grabbed the 2nd since nobody could use it *laugh*).

Thanks for suggestions! I'll check them out when I get home :)



Hmmmm. Not sure if I dig the normal model with the coloration personally, and it may skew your likes or dislikes for the weapons that I have chosen. If it were up to me (and it's not, it's your character) I would probably use

Fool's Bane from Kara, and a Drillborer Disk. I think they have a great look with it.

In this Item Comparison, it's the mace and shield that are paired with the set already.
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=87 ... 8448:77226

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am
by Newsom
My murderous, tiny, angry gnome Death Knight:
Image

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm
by Shoju
Newsom wrote:My murderous, tiny, angry gnome Death Knight:
Image


There's just one problem.

it's not a Troll

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:02 am
by Fenrìr
No, the problem is that it's a gnome...

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:13 am
by halabar
Fenrìr wrote:No, the problem is that it's a gnome...


Nah, that helm is only epic on a gnome.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 am
by halabar
So, hunter T15, Saurok Stalker... Confirms I'll be tmogging throughout this next tier...

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 am
by Fetzie
halabar wrote:
Fenrìr wrote:No, the problem is that it's a gnome...


Nah, that helm is only epic on a gnome.

Gnomes are the only race that double their height when they equip a helmet :P

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm
by Newsom
She only pretended to leave the Scourge. She eats souls for breakfast.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 am
by Andurin
Running trough Ulduar25 to collect some fragments for our druid, but it got me a complete tier 8 set in 2 runs ^^ The pose is horrible, but it looks pretty neat as a shadowpriest with Glyph of Shadow. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ing/simple

Also got an ulduar staff wich cant be seen on the armory -.-

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am
by twinkfist
just wanted to say...i was going with people to tk and ssc...pretty much just bored. got the twin-blade of the phoenix and whatnot.

i actually don't mind t5 anymore...it's now my transmog tanking set. i actually think it's pretty unique to be honest. most still don't like it...but it's grown on me recently.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 am
by Shoju
twinkfist wrote:just wanted to say...i was going with people to tk and ssc...pretty much just bored. got the twin-blade of the phoenix and whatnot.

i actually don't mind t5 anymore...it's now my transmog tanking set. i actually think it's pretty unique to be honest. most still don't like it...but it's grown on me recently.


I really like the corresponding recolor for PvP gear. The problem I had with the T5 set was the massive overuse of the pinkish purple glow. You just looked like a pastel accident.

I would assume that some of that was a result of the graphics at the time. The idea is fantastic, and I actually even like the Recolored Plate Drops, and for a long time sported the non tier drop helm as my visible helm on my DK.

But the tier, and the cranked to 11 pastel easter glow just killed me.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 pm
by twinkfist
i can completely see your point. i don't know...it's still pretty vivid...but to me it looks less pink now and more purple...which i don't mind at all.

right now i'm running with the aldori legacy defender as my shield transmog and going with hailstorm as my sword...although it's not my top option. when 5.2 hits...merciless glad gavel...the white glow goes pretty well with the whole t5 set.

i finally got gruul's shield after something like 5 years of trying...it's funny how many people still say, "where did you get that?"...it's such a good and simple design.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 am
by Worldie
I just finished this transmog

Image

Quite love it, expecially the double water ele <3
Any suggestion for different shoulders? Not too convinced with T2 ones.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am
by halabar
Annoyed that we are going to be entering another tier where the hunter tier is utter crap. I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.

Saurok-stalker? Really?

At least the pvp set is interesting and well designed, so I can farm honor to buy that, so I can wear something new this patch.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 am
by Era
halabar wrote:I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.


My hunter never even made it to Outland, but I have to admit that the Firelands set made me giggle.
Kill boss --> Wear boss' head as a hat.

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 am
by halabar
Era wrote:
halabar wrote:I really wish Blizz would get off the "hey, look what I just killed, I'm wearing it! Durr!!" train. It's made worse that they are often using rather lame beasts or humanoids.


My hunter never even made it to Outland, but I have to admit that the Firelands set made me giggle.
Kill boss --> Wear boss' head as a hat.


At least it was the boss then.. now it's scrub mobs... :roll:

The pvp sets have been good, I don't know why the PVE sets have to suck so hard.

Are we gonna get Orc-Stalker when Garrosh is the final boss? That would be awkward for horde hunters...

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm
by Era
Oh please let us wear his head as a hat. Or maybe boots.