Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Sagara » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 am

Era wrote:But whatever I tried, it was impossible to make the in-game male belfs look masculine. :(


I take offense at that one :p
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 am

Sagara wrote:
Era wrote:But whatever I tried, it was impossible to make the in-game male belfs look masculine. :(


I take offense at that one :p


Me too, but I don't have a high ground to complain, considering I got ponies on my sig/avatar. XD
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11055
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Era » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

I play a female character, so I can't really claim masculinity myself - I'm just sayin'. Whip out your male blood elf, and just look at her default pose! Or her beard! Even their beards are womanly! :<

Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being womanly - We all know women are superior beings anyway. Just saying that they're not real men!

Image

This discussion can SO QUICKLY turn bad though, so... Let's just...

PONIES, you say? I can get behind that. I totally need to catch up on MLP.
....Not really sure that's the right way to head either. Why do I have a feeling we're too good at accidentally derailing threads?
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
User avatar
Era
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 am
Location: Norway

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Sagara wrote:
Era wrote:But whatever I tried, it was impossible to make the in-game male belfs look masculine. :(


I take offense at that one :p


Me too, but I don't have a high ground to complain, considering I got ponies on my sig/avatar. XD

Only race I like more than male belves are male worgen. That being said, my "main" is a female human priest... I'm too attached to race change her (though she typically gets a new hairstyle/color for each xpac.)

Oddly enough, I don't really like nelves though...

@belf beards: they're called goatees/chin tufts/soul patches.
viewtopic.php?p=727612#p727612
Puts them around the "unsavory/threatening" area of trustworthiness...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby miracleman » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 am

Hello people.
Been using lightbringer set quite while now on my pally and i was wondering what u think about it.
If u could give it score 1-10 and say what could be replaced to match better,

My armoury is :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Pathaleon/simple
P.S Sorry for bad english/spelling looking forward for tips thanks Pat(=
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 am

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Fetzie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 am

I'm using Lightbringer for my Protection gear, with Argent Avenger as the weapon transmog and Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark (397) as the shield transmog. The sword doesn't show up on the armory though :/
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Finally got The Interrogator, so this is my current set.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=35 ... 0794;51010

So, what do you guys think?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11055
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Sagara » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 pm

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

No helm? I can get how all helms in the same style are... not that good. But found nothing your like?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Zobel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Sagara wrote:It needs to be about 20% cooler.

No helm? I can get how all helms in the same style are... not that good. But found nothing your like?

For example, if you don't like vykrul horns, there's liminal greathelm.
User avatar
Zobel
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby miracleman » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 pm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/959 ... k-warning-)/page131

Any know the name of this armour of thegoodrogue linked? its amazing would love to have this helm and wep i have but rest what is it :D
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 am

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 pm

miracleman wrote:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/959803-Let-s-look-fabulous-A-Paladin-transmogrifier-item-list-(-Image-n-link-warning-)/page131

Any know the name of this armour of thegoodrogue linked? its amazing would love to have this helm and wep i have but rest what is it :D


this one?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65096#.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11055
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby miracleman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 am

Klaudandus wrote:
miracleman wrote:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/959803-Let-s-look-fabulous-A-Paladin-transmogrifier-item-list-(-Image-n-link-warning-)/page131

Any know the name of this armour of thegoodrogue linked? its amazing would love to have this helm and wep i have but rest what is it :D


this one?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65096#.



I know what helm is and wep but rest of set can u tell? i must have it :D i dont know rest:( except helm and wep
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 am

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 am

miracleman wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:
miracleman wrote:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/959803-Let-s-look-fabulous-A-Paladin-transmogrifier-item-list-(-Image-n-link-warning-)/page131

Any know the name of this armour of thegoodrogue linked? its amazing would love to have this helm and wep i have but rest what is it :D


this one?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=65096#.



I know what helm is and wep but rest of set can u tell? i must have it :D i dont know rest:( except helm and wep


http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?filter ... rv=0:30202

It's the dungeon set that drops from the ICC dungeons.

Some have a blue tint, some have a reddish tint -- you'll have to look which one is which.

I personally prefer the blue tint.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11055
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Shoju » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 am

I don't like either tint, but then.... I felt it was rather cheesy looking. It does match up with that helm rather nicely though.
User avatar
Shoju
 
Posts: 6349
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby halabar » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 am

Ok, here's the next challenge. Find some sets that look good on male Panderan. I've been looking at the hunter sets, and the gut on the males make most sets look like bib overalls.. the belts just seem to blend it. Uggh...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest