Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Shoju » Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 am

I think I'm pretty happy with my current tank xmog, though the space between the gloves and chest piece bugs me.... i need to find bracers that fit the color scheme that go that high I guess.

EDIT: The boots look better in game.
Shoju

Postby Zobel » Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

Shoju wrote:Image

I think I'm pretty happy with my current tank xmog, though the space between the gloves and chest piece bugs me.... i need to find bracers that fit the color scheme that go that high I guess.

EDIT: The boots look better in game.

Overlord's vambraces match the overlord's pieces (natch) and cover your elbows.
Zobel

Postby Worldie » Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

The Divine Inspiration matches perfectly, good one.

Omw to maulgar
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Zobel » Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Worldie wrote:The Divine Inspiration matches perfectly, good one.

Omw to maulgar

Actually, it turns out belt of the divine inspiration is a clone of belt of the long road, which Klaud already suggested. Since you've got tailoring, it's probably easier just to craft the latter (unless maybe Maulgar drops the other on the first try).
Zobel

Postby Worldie » Wed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm

They don't have the same colour pattern.

Also finding the recipe for the Long Road belt may prove much harder than just go and oneshot maulgar a few times.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Zobel » Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Worldie wrote:They don't have the same colour pattern.

Also finding the recipe for the Long Road belt may prove much harder than just go and oneshot maulgar a few times.

They're identical, but the latter point is valid. Still, if you get impatient, you could try farming SSC trash for the pattern during the rest of the week (or see if someone else put the belt on the AH).
Zobel

Postby halabar » Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm

I fucking give up on Ulduar. I can NEVER get a group to do the stuff I need to have a chance at the loot, and the few times I do, it never drops.

Fuck that place. Fuck it. Fuck it.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Newsom » Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm

halabar wrote:I fucking give up on Ulduar. I can NEVER get a group to do the stuff I need to have a chance at the loot, and the few times I do, it never drops.

Fuck that place. Fuck it. Fuck it.

Tried OpenRaid? The groups there are usually pretty good.

I really like the way my priest looks.

Tier 11 works surprisingly well with the tier 7 shoulders. Need a better belt though.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Skye1013 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm

He has since gotten the gun from XT, now just needs the one from the Ignus.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 am

Skye1013 wrote:He has since gotten the gun from XT, now just needs the one from the Ignus.

Yep, thanks to the PK crew, one down and one to go. The Ignus gun works well for the mountain-man set. :wink:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Newsom wrote:Tried OpenRaid? The groups there are usually pretty good.

Just popping in to say OpenRaid is amazing. Over about a month I managed to completely finish my T11 and T12 metas as well as pick up some really obnoxious things most groups can't or won't do like non meta Ulduar achieves and whatnot. Met some really awesome people that I talk to on a daily basis from the groups I've ran with. Can't say enough good things about that site.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Wed May 30, 2012 1:11 pm

^ what he says, just confirming it :D

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Not too happy about having to use the warrior shoulders (too late I realised there's no off-set shoulder piece from the Firelands DK set), but I couldn't find anything that worked better.
Looked into the ICC25 Heroic DK lookalike, really want that set, but I loathe pugs. Maybe I'll look into this OpenRaid business as well!

I also hate that the enchant glow is going to ruin the sword... Might just Mongoose that thing up! It's farm time, anyway. :roll: :roll:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Klaudandus » Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Era wrote:Not too happy about having to use the warrior shoulders (too late I realised there's no off-set shoulder piece from the Firelands DK set), but I couldn't find anything that worked better.
Looked into the ICC25 Heroic DK lookalike, really want that set, but I loathe pugs. Maybe I'll look into this OpenRaid business as well!

I also hate that the enchant glow is going to ruin the sword... Might just Mongoose that thing up! It's farm time, anyway. :roll: :roll:

That looks amazingly awesome!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Thu May 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Thank you!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

PreviousNext

Return to General