Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Era » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

Tabard of Brute Force maybe?

Requires you to do some PvP'ing though, but it's not as difficult to get as one might think.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby miracleman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Era wrote:Tabard of Brute Force maybe?

Requires you to do some PvP'ing though, but it's not as difficult to get as one might think.

Tried it as i had it but didnt really like it :( think they no matching tabad for firelands normal pala tier 12:((
guess i go look for cloak 1st been looking alrdy though.. and one hand wep and shield are pain cant find matching one im sad panda

though thanks response if any gt any matching idea tell me :(( :( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eon/simple
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman

Postby Era » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 pm

What about your guild tabard? It seems to have about the same colours! Get the epic version for extra niceness.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby miracleman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Era wrote:What about your guild tabard? It seems to have about the same colours! Get the epic version for extra niceness.

Thanks reponse though im neutral withs them just joined :(
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman

Postby Zobel » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 am

Mag'har and furious gladiator (if you have it) are pretty close. Maybe summer flame or consortium too.
Zobel

Postby miracleman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 am

Zobel wrote:Mag'har and furious gladiator (if you have it) are pretty close. Maybe summer flame or consortium too.

Dont got furious:( checked other tabards didnt really found one on other side i looked for cape and shield and one hand wep aswell

i found as cape Scarlet Onslaught Cape
and shield bastion of resolve hc any suggestions :D ? maybe u know some better ones? :P stil aiming for tabad/cape/shield/onehand firelands normal pally tier ftw didnt found one good one hand match yet though owell
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman

Postby Amirya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Question: Why do you need a tabard?

I personally don't like the way tabards look with robes/skirts, so I don't use one if I can get away with it (and if I can't, then oh well, they don't match). If I can wear a cloak and not have it look ridiculous (I'm looking at you, Draenei!), then I don't use tabards for the non-robe wearers.

Also, you haven't said what kind of one hand you're looking for. Sword/mace/axe?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby miracleman » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 am

Amirya wrote:Question: Why do you need a tabard?

I personally don't like the way tabards look with robes/skirts, so I don't use one if I can get away with it (and if I can't, then oh well, they don't match). If I can wear a cloak and not have it look ridiculous (I'm looking at you, Draenei!), then I don't use tabards for the non-robe wearers.

Also, you haven't said what kind of one hand you're looking for. Sword/mace/axe?

U got a point about tabards u might be right think i pass tabards for now as for one hands im looking for mace/axe mainly
aswell shield using TOC one atm.
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman

Postby miracleman » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

Hello everybody been while im using the paladin ulduar hardmode tier now kind red one i love it so far just i been missing boots for it for full match been looking alrdy so far found few but afterall it wasnt rlly matching any ideas? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eon/simple if u dont know which set i mean:) current using it and loveing it so far dont see many ppl using it (= thanks all have good day -Pat.
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Image
miracleman

Postby halabar » Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 am

So is anyone else hosed by the Wowhead modelviewer change? Since they started using the new Flash API, I can't view the models on my MacPro, and can't of course view them on my iPad. (They do work on my wife's MacBookPro, but she's usually busy on that... )

Not spending $500 to see Wowhead models, when the video card does everything else just fine.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Shoju » Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

Have you contacted wowhead to make them aware of the problem? They have been pretty easy to talk to when I've dealt with them, and unless your macbook is really old, it could be a problem that they didn't account for.
Shoju

Postby Gab » Mon May 07, 2012 9:30 am

I have been getting flash errors recently on Wowhead when trying to view the 3d models. Haven't really looked into the issue though, figured it would work itself out eventualy.

I have a 7870 with the newest drivers installed... So it might not just be you. I'm with Shoju, you might want to contact Wowhead or wait a week or two before thinking about a new gpu/box.
Gab

Postby halabar » Mon May 07, 2012 11:50 am

Shoju wrote:Have you contacted wowhead to make them aware of the problem? They have been pretty easy to talk to when I've dealt with them, and unless your macbook is really old, it could be a problem that they didn't account for.

I replied in the thread they have on their news post about it, and that's how I figured out what the problem is. The developer posted in that thread about using the new Flash 3D API, which is where the problem is. The older video cards, like what my MacPro has, don't support it. I posted again in that thread, but he hasn't responded.

I think it's a case where they just built something based on a newer API, and it doesn't have any backwards compatibility. Worse yet, they've stopped posting stills off the new items from beta, so I can't see any of it.

halabar

Postby halabar » Mon May 07, 2012 11:55 am

Gab wrote:So it might not just be you. I'm with Shoju, you might want to contact Wowhead or wait a week or two before thinking about a new gpu/box.

I'm not buying a new box anytime soon regardless, just bought the iPad for use at work.

My MacPro is ~4 years old, but the video card was high-end at the time. Based on the developer's response, I don't thing he can do much about it, or cares too.

halabar

Postby Koatanga » Mon May 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I need a sword to go with this set:

Currently equipped is Honor's Call. What I don't like about it is that it's not a great match for the blue/gold theme. What I do like about it is that it has its own glow, so it's not rubbished by the stupid Cata enchants.

So preferably a weapon that has a glow that is not overwritten by Cata enchants, is less expensive than Teebu's, and is a better colour match for the set.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

PreviousNext

Return to General