Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby Stubblerump » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Went with the PVP mace and shield for now. Still trying to farm an uber crazy orange one. I really like the earthfury set, except for the batman head, so going with this until I find something better.
Stubblerump

Postby Stubblerump » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:23 pm

The Lock. Still trying to farm the staff from Khara. Had one in BC, didn't think I'd ever need it again. :P
Stubblerump

Postby fuzzygeek » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Worldie wrote:Do i look shadowy enough? Love Anathema's look <3

I'd argue the Mantle of Absolution are more shadowy, personally http://www.wowhead.com/item=31069
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Could do, but i'm sort of in love with T5/merciless wings look <3
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Amirya » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

Rogue gear has been amazingly retarded, I keep kicking myself for not keeping the Defias set.

But I finally found a look I like, even if I had to change my rogue's hairstyle to hide the random thing sticking out of her head.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby twinkfist » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm

i have discovered that i miss reckoning and need to get it back...but to be honest...no one ever runs TOC...even in stinking pugs...and i'm too lazy to get one started...or even remember those fights.

but that sword looks fantastic...had it...vendored it...kicking myself right now for not trying to get rid of other bank items instead of keeping that thing.
twinkfist

Postby econ21 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 am

I got the Judgement Helm from Onyxia last night: anyone got any ideas on what armor to pair it with? I've read that the first boss (Razorgore?) in the raid that drops Tier 2 is not soloable, so I'm casting around for alternatives. The helm has gold trim with a brown-ish hood. The best I can come up with is the Lightsworn set from Wrath as that's brown/gold. The cloth "skirt" legs match the robe theme although I am less sold on the chest and shoulders.
econ21

Postby lythac » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 am

econ21 wrote:I've read that the first boss (Razorgore?) in the raid that drops Tier 2 is not soloable

He is soloable as a Warrior or Druid (without bugging it) if you happen to have one laying around. However as everyone has this issue it shouldn't be too hard to find someone (on here and use realID or in game) and duo it.
Lythac / Ryshad of Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Sero » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 am

Guild boosted me to 8/8 heroic DS and gave me the Spine shoulders they didn't need.

Does anyone have any ideas for other "bony" parts I could use for my ret set? :)
<Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU
Sero

Postby Sagara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 am

Sero wrote:Guild boosted me to 8/8 heroic DS and gave me the Spine shoulders they didn't need.

Does anyone have any ideas for other "bony" parts I could use for my ret set? :)

DK set lookalikes - just ask Shoju.

Seriously, the DK set from T13 is very bone-like.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Invisusira » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:35 am

Amirya wrote:Rogue gear has been amazingly retarded, I keep kicking myself for not keeping the Defias set.

Scouting set >>>> Defias set, the highlight of every leather wearer I ever leveled was being able to wear it. (and probably why I've never leveled a leather wearer past the 30s-40s since I didn't want to replace it.)
Invisusira

Postby Amirya » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:14 am

Aye, but the only Scouting pieces available on the AH were running 1200+.

I just did Darkshore quests to get lookalikes.

(I should keep working on better sets, a certain guildie who shall not be named has apparently been contemplating copying my sets.)

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Gab » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 am

Anyone have a suggestion on what set to pair with Royal Crest of Lordaeron? Currently using the Baleheim/Grizzlemaw set but the gold trim on the shield really clashes with the set imo.
Gab

Postby Zobel » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 am

Gab wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on what set to pair with Royal Crest of Lordaeron? Currently using the Baleheim/Grizzlemaw set but the gold trim on the shield really clashes with the set imo.

Bold armor has brighter trim than Baleheim. Heroism's was even brighter (but that one isn't available anymore).
Last edited by Zobel on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zobel

Postby Shoju » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:43 am

Sagara wrote:
Sero wrote:Guild boosted me to 8/8 heroic DS and gave me the Spine shoulders they didn't need.

DK set lookalikes - just ask Shoju.

Seriously, the DK set from T13 is very bone-like.

You.... want to wear that set? Uh.... wow. Blizzard was right. There is someone who likes every set. The DK recolor off set from Ulduar 10 might be passable, but I'm not real sure.I will look into it and see what I can come up with.
Shoju

Postby Sagara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 am

He ASKED for bones. Never for coolness ;-)

Sagara

Postby Shoju » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=40 ... 0589:78465

That's how I would rock those shoulders....
Shoju

Postby Treck » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

That set looks pretty good actually, think i might try to farm it myself.
Treck

Postby Shoju » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DO NOT GIVE IN! Ugh..

/wrists
/headdesk
/cry

Maybe they don't look bad on other races. But on a troll, they are the size of Orc Shoulders on my gaunt and gangly frame.....
Shoju

Postby Sero » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm

My current tank transmog:

Replacing belt and boots with the respective 410 blue parts whenever they drop of course. Current ones are ruthless belt and the Treads of Crushed Flesh. Legs/Gloves are hateful, and the weapon is The Unbreakable Will. Really wish there was a decent looking helm that'd go with it, but most just look weird. Curse you warriors and your fine headwear!
<Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU
Sero

Postby Treck » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Shoju wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DO NOT GIVE IN! Ugh..

/wrists
/headdesk
/cry

Maybe they don't look bad on other races. But on a troll, they are the size of Orc Shoulders on my gaunt and gangly frame.....

You know they will look awesome on a draenei male!
Treck

Postby Sagara » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Is that a case of two uglys making one awesome? ;-)

Sagara

Postby Era » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

I made a bald (no horns, no hair) male Draenei mage once. He was pale as death and had a long, Asian mustache. I had to put him down.

...Googled Asian mustache to find a picture to describe what I meant. I think it'll also help you understand why the character had to go.

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Zobel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 am

Era wrote:...Googled Asian mustache to find a picture to describe what I meant. I think it'll also help you understand why the character had to go.

You got rid of him because he was a racist caricature? Good reason.
Zobel

Postby Gab » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 am

Zobel wrote:
Gab wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on what set to pair with Royal Crest of Lordaeron? Currently using the Baleheim/Grizzlemaw set but the gold trim on the shield really clashes with the set imo.

Bold armor has brighter trim than Baleheim. Heroism's was even brighter (but that one isn't available anymore).

Thanks, not bad. I'm not a huge fan of the shoulders though so maybe I'll look into a suitable alternative. Already had the Belt, Shoulders and Boots from collecting the Judgement recolor, not sure how I missed them, so the rest shouldn't be too difficult to scrounge up.
Gab

PreviousNext

Return to General