Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Brute » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Klaudandus wrote:I think its pretty sad that many of the gear is so over the top in the latest expacs that they're utterly atrocious? I keep trying to come up with xmog sets and I keep going back to my old set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1350

I agree, many of the tier sets are just... weird and ugly. I started doing BC raid for rep and discovered that Tier 6 paladin is really, really good looking. I finished it with the Cape of the Unworthy Wizard (PERFECT compliment to T6) and Armageddon (could be better but it's pretty cool in its own right) from Nax 25.

I was going to go T4, and I still may for prot gear, but the glove/helm token hasn't dropped yet from Kara. Amusingly enough, Gruul dropped both a 1h sword and the ALD for me at the same time that go great with each other and T4.
Brute

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Era » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm

I do love the older sets, but there's been some good ones among the newer ones as well. For paladin, I particularly like heroic Firelands, heroic Dragon Soul and the challenge mode set. Don't think I'll change out of the CM set for a looooong while!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Previous

Return to General