Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

How many toons will you do the Firelands dailies on?

10%
25%
25%
11%
4+
10%
CBH
13%
Firelands in Rift?
1%
Get off my lawn kid, don't play that game anymore.
5%

Total votes : 134

Re: Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Postby halabar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 am

Well, there are a few intermediate pieces of gear that I could still use from the dailies, but it is getting tedious.. I might start slowly doing them on my other hunter, but it's no rush.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:36 am

I wound up not doing them all weekend, due to a mix of laziness and wanting to work on my new toon.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Flex » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 am

I can do all of the dailies in about 40 minutes with a potty break included. I had two quests at the bird place, collect egg and heal druids, and I did them both in 92 seconds.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Shathus » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 am

I forget if it was in this thread or elsewhere so I apologize if already mentioned, but..

1) hit Holy Radiance
2) mount up (optional)
3) heal 6+ wounded defenders in about 7 seconds
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

Shathus wrote:I forget if it was in this thread or elsewhere so I apologize if already mentioned, but..

1) hit Holy Radiance
2) mount up (optional)
3) heal 6+ wounded defenders in about 7 seconds

If the stars align just right, I can hit all 8 defenders with a single Holy Radiance.

Edit: Also, finally got the baby firehawk quest someone previously had mentioned. The ones in the air are easy to catch; if you have a keybind for "interact with target" just target one, hit the air vent, and spam said keybind.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 am

I think it was Chicken who mentioned that the bombing run shows up every other day... does that only work if you did the Druid dailies the day before, or can I alternate Shadow Wardens one day, then do the bombing run for Druids the next day? Cause I really don't enjoy doing the Druid dailies...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Maverick13 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 am

tested this over last few days and it appears you have to do the druids the day before -

opened shadow wardens first
first day of doing druids quests no bombing run
second day bombing run
third day did shadow wardens
fourth day druids no bombing quest
yesterday druids bombing quest
Maverick13

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 am

That sucks... oh well, I guess you saved me from wasting time trying to do it the other way.
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Zalaria » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 am

One thing that sucks about the per-character bombing run thing is that you can get de-synced if you do the dailies with someone else.
My wife and I do the dailies together (it's the only way to get her to go out there!) but we ended up a day apart with the druid area, which meant that one of us had a bombing run, and the other had to get an egg or hatchlings. Kinda sucks with how annoying that bombing run can be when Molten Lords need to be tagged to get credit -.-
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 am

Skye1013 wrote:I think it was Chicken who mentioned that the bombing run shows up every other day... does that only work if you did the Druid dailies the day before, or can I alternate Shadow Wardens one day, then do the bombing run for Druids the next day? Cause I really don't enjoy doing the Druid dailies...

the druid eggnapping or hatchling stealing quests act as the pre-req quests for the bombing run.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

I had figured as much, but thought I'd ask. I did have my first repeat on the elementals yesterday, so if anyone wasn't 100% sure about it being RNG, it is (my first 3 days were all different, but then I had greater odds for it to be I guess.) I should have my 2nd set unlocked today (ancients)!
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby fafhrd » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Dantriges wrote:Yeah getting bored, too and I found the druid ones a bit more time consuming. At least for me. Down the hole, over to the isle, up and down there. No thanks.

Yeah, getting bored as well. I'll definitely be doing the Shadow Wardens dailies over the Druids once I complete the bombing achievement (3 down, 3 to go). That'll leave me with the Lieutenants, and unlocking all of the groups (2 left for me) and I'll be done!

I prefer the druid ones mostly because I've never had to waste time PvPing while doing them. They're also fairly quick except the bombing one, which is at least interesting. Too many people in the spider areas ganking, chasing achievements or trying to tame crap.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby halabar » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

missed them again... darn... :D
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nakama » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Done today and have my Flameward Hippogryph! Yay!

Definitely only doing this on people that can get use out of the patterns or the current toon I'm working on gearing up. It's too tedious and sucks up too much of my time if I do it any other way. :(

--Jed
Nakama

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Unlocked Ancients yesterday, so that leaves me with Armaments, which will be available in 4 days or less. Then I'll only need to finish up the elementals and lieutenants achievements, and I won't feel "forced" to do those dailies anymore :).
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General