Remove Advertisements

Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

How many toons will you do the Firelands dailies on?

10%
25%
25%
11%
4+
10%
CBH
13%
Firelands in Rift?
1%
Get off my lawn kid, don't play that game anymore.
5%

Total votes : 134

Re: Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 am

I've actually just today got the Devout Harbringer to finish my achievement, it took me about 5 attempts, the best strategy is staying away, just occasionally judge / exo if you want, else just let the NPC nuke it down, and when it's at < 10% wait till she jumps then jump it and kill it! :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby lythac » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 am

Now I have finished The Molten Offensive on my Warrior, I may start them up on my Paladin. Just need to dig his prot gear out the bank and respec him.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby djlar » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Nice tips.. now if I only get them to spawn ever.. I get the firelord 90% of the time.. wtf?
Devout Harbringer? never seen the guy..

Bombing run I just missing one dude, maybe tonight..

I think of paying a guildie for the Druids of the talon achieve, need at least a peep to get carried and kill the mob.
djlar

Postby DexterBelgium » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

I've just realised, I haven't done the dailies in about two weeks. I've played the game, but I just... lost interest in that whole molten front thing.

Having gotten to the point where I unlocked one of the two helper factions, and having destroyed the exact same spire the exact same way to unlock the exact same quests for four days in a row (after having done that DAMN annoying sethria's roost thing with the four MORON d-bag NPCs intent on PvP on a 4:1 slanted realm in my disadvantage)I realised I'd rather be at work than do that again. So I stopped. I'm having more fun doing the damn elementium shuffle than those dailies. Also, due to the fact that my main is an engineer (which statistically is likely to get exactly zero profit from any high end craftable ever, and prices on the gun have bombed already, with the launcher following suit) there really is sooo very little to get excited about.

I realised I could be destroying that same spire 22 times in a row, if I wasn't careful... RPing Sisyphos? NO THANKS.

Who feels the same?
DexterBelgium

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am

I've completed it enough to get all the achievements... I'm now considering working on TB dailies (since I haven't done them but once on my Priest and it actually contains rep/vanity items that aren't RNG based.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am

The scope is going for 500G in my realm and the gun is going for 4K... my engineer has plenty of orbs and mats, but hasn't stepped on Mt. Hyjal... why did the recipes had to be bop? FU blizz..

well the scope started at almost 1K gold, and the gun at 7K, has gone down quickly in price, isn't there a bow recipe? if so, nobody is making it..
djlar

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 am

djlar wrote:The scope is going for 500G in my realm and the gun is going for 4K... my engineer has plenty of orbs and mats, but hasn't stepped on Mt. Hyjal... why did the recipes had to be bop? FU blizz..

well the scope started at almost 1K gold, and the gun at 7K, has gone down quickly in price, isn't there a bow recipe? if so, nobody is making it..

no, there is no bow recipe. Just the gun.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby rodos » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
djlar wrote:The scope is going for 500G in my realm and the gun is going for 4K... my engineer has plenty of orbs and mats, but hasn't stepped on Mt. Hyjal... why did the recipes had to be bop? FU blizz..

no, there is no bow recipe. Just the gun.

And on my realm is goes for a fraction the price of the 365 BS weapons. Something like 7.5k for the gun, 12k for the healer mace. And yes, this is Alliance side with the Dwarf racial working in its favour. As BS + Eng I'd be mad to use my orbs making the gun.
rodos

Postby djlar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Well my engineering alt has just finished the first set of 150 marks, finally unlocking the wardens.. another 7 days for the next phase.. it's really annoying...

At least I'm using these quests to get some guild rep to my alt, he just hit honored, at least you don't have to travel a lot like the TB ones..
djlar

Previous

Return to General