The 4.2 Is Out Now Thread

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: The 4.2 Is Out Now Thread

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 am

That bug appears to also happen with players using the German client.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby RedAces » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 am

This got hotfixed today, the german client had the same issue.
RedAces

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 am

365 neck piece is quite sexy for my priesty who had the Lightning Pendant. :)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 am

RedAces wrote:This got hotfixed today, the german client had the same issue.

Source ?

Edit: I've just done the trash with no problem.
Last edited by culhag on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby warden » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:45 am

lythac wrote:Pretty sure the same applies to Ret, the extra strength from the Avengers cloak and when reforged Haste>Mastery looks to put it higher than the Vow cloak.

Correct, especially with there currently being no 391 option :(

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Postby fafhrd » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

OH Yeah, you can switch languages now. Can you switch to an EU language while playing on US servers?

Need to record a raid in german or something, the words are awesome.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Flex » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Stars really wants to be world first. Faction change everyone in the guild, kill stuff on heroic.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

wowprogress banned people who did that in ICC and ToC, I'm assuming their policy hasn't changed since then. I can't see anyone acknowledging their kills.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby sahiel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Pyrea wrote:wowprogress banned people who did that in ICC and ToC, I'm assuming their policy hasn't changed since then. I can't see anyone acknowledging their kills.

I'm not sure it really matters to them if people acknowledge their kills, they do it to be the first to achieve something, if they succeed then they're happy, recognition or not. I think if they were more concerned with what people thought and were doing it for the recognition they wouldn't have bothered to do this, that said, Blizzard could easily stop it by simply locking raid ID to characters even when they changed faction, they do it for realm changes so it can't be terribly difficult.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby Brekkie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Last tier Stars did the honorable thing and publicly identified an exploit, and then proceeded to get stomped in the progression race because EVERYONE immediately USED that exploit to get ahead of them, and Blizzard didn't do a damn thing about it.

So quite frankly, this doesn't surprise me. Stars saw what being Noble gets you in the cut-throat progression race.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby Treck » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Brekkie wrote:Last tier Stars did the honorable thing and publicly identified an exploit, and then proceeded to get stomped in the progression race because EVERYONE immediately USED that exploit to get ahead of them, and Blizzard didn't do a damn thing about it.

Thats not 100% true.
They released this cuz they lost the world first and was hoping to get others banned or whatever, hoping to get creds for NOT using the bug/exploit.
WE killed it world first, and we were NOT using that bug.
We used other bugs to kill it, so did everyone else, but we never "muted" him, untill after Stars released the video, we didnt even know about that when we killed it.

They also say themselves that TW servers get content a week later, and if thats why they were "late" in t11, yeh id be upset as hell aswell.
Obviously, they didnt get Firelands a week after everyone else, so they decide to get a week ahead of everyone else?
Treck

Postby Brekkie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Who's "We"?
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby sahiel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Brekkie wrote:Who's "We"?

Method.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 am

Mehh Blizzard is a happy camper, $25 for each one of the guild members that change? That's $625 per guild... plus they should be bringing their alts or changing back even more money...
djlar

Postby Eroslight » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 am

Treck - elaborate please. I missed out on the ICC business and am interested. PM if you want to.
Eroslight

PreviousNext

Return to General