Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Would you be interested in attending a Maintankadin Blizzcon meet-up?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

Yes, but only on Thursday (October 20).
1
1%
Yes, but only on Friday (October 21).
1
1%
Yes, but only on Saturday (October 22).
1
1%
Yes, but only on Thursday or Saturday.
1
1%
Yes, and any day would be fine.
9
12%
I'm not going to Blizzcon but I like voting in internet polls.
60
82%
 
Total votes : 73

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby bldavis » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 am

man i need to go then and take that title
im 27 for 2 more weeks!
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7382
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Sagara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 am

Nikachelle wrote:Har de har har.

I actually think I'm the youngest in that particular group photo. Still "only" 28.


All in good fun, Nika. I know how age can be an important point to women, and hope I have not offended. If so, my apologies - but it was too good a joke to pass up.

Funny how so many of us are in their thirties (29, if you're curious) - my guild tends to have many a younger player, so it feels weird to see so many in our age group here.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 am

Sagara wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Har de har har.

I actually think I'm the youngest in that particular group photo. Still "only" 28.


All in good fun, Nika. I know how age can be an important point to women, and hope I have not offended. If so, my apologies - but it was too good a joke to pass up.

Not in the least. I don't understand the supposed female obsession with hiding their age. (I had a female guildie who would not reveal their age to anyone at all. Her husband never fessed up either and I knew them for about four years. I still don't know... drives me nuts.)
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Sagara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Sagara wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Har de har har.

I actually think I'm the youngest in that particular group photo. Still "only" 28.


All in good fun, Nika. I know how age can be an important point to women, and hope I have not offended. If so, my apologies - but it was too good a joke to pass up.

Not in the least. I don't understand the supposed female obsession with hiding their age. (I had a female guildie who would not reveal their age to anyone at all. Her husband never fessed up either and I knew them for about four years. I still don't know... drives me nuts.)


Being in a similar situation (I do not know the true weight of my wife), I think it has something to do with self-confidence, and strikes men as bad as women, only that men hide other things. No, not that one, pervs.
If you're afraid something will change other's opinions of yourself, yeah, it's hard to fess up.

Or maybe it's just a lack of trust in others?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 am

bldavis wrote:man i need to go then and take that title
im 27 for 2 more weeks!

I turned 27 in Sept... and I know there are younger peeps on these boards than me (Lev, Lightbeard, few others.) And I apologize for lumping Lev and Lightbeard together with having anything in common :P.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby sahiel » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 am

Nikachelle wrote:I actually think I'm the youngest in that particular group photo. Still "only" 28.


36 :(

So i'm the old foggey :(
Image
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
User avatar
sahiel
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am
Location: St Louis, MO

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 am

sahiel wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:I actually think I'm the youngest in that particular group photo. Still "only" 28.


36 :(

So i'm the old foggey :(

Never would have believed that... given how much you actually look like your avatar. :D
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby sahiel » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 am

Nikachelle wrote:Never would have believed that... given how much you actually look like your avatar. :D

I shall dance! DANCE FOR YOU! :P
Image
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
User avatar
sahiel
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am
Location: St Louis, MO

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 am

sahiel wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Never would have believed that... given how much you actually look like your avatar. :D

I shall dance! DANCE FOR YOU! :P

\o/
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am

hooray pictures

Just for reference, Vanifae, how tall are you?
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10475
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 am

Came back to work today after having been gone for the week. Every time I explain I went to a video game convention it's met with "oh so did you go for your husband's work?" which is then met with shock when I explain that no, I went for fun and because *I* play video games too! Can't tell if it's the female angle, or the "you're too old for this stuff" angle.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Sagara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 am

Nikachelle wrote:Came back to work today after having been gone for the week. Every time I explain I went to a video game convention it's met with "oh so did you go for your husband's work?" which is then met with shock when I explain that no, I went for fun and because *I* play video games too!


And the worst? There are nearly as many women as men in the photos :)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Firas » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 am

Nikachelle wrote:Came back to work today after having been gone for the week. Every time I explain I went to a video game convention it's met with "oh so did you go for your husband's work?" which is then met with shock when I explain that no, I went for fun and because *I* play video games too! Can't tell if it's the female angle, or the "you're too old for this stuff" angle.



Probably both.
Image
User avatar
Firas
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:10 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah I'd say both
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10475
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Maintankadin Blizzcon Meetup NOW WITH PICTURES OMG

Postby Flex » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 am

You should totally be birthing babies and making sammiches.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest